Usa Hockey...

Peter Forsberg

I give the USA Mens hockey team an A+...... just the hustle alone was amazing... Keep in mind only three of the USA hockey players had past Olympic experience.

OldHillcrestGuy

Was a very good game to watch, moved quickly, it didnt upset so much that the USA lost, but for Crosby to score the winning goal was a little hard to stomach. Now you will have everyone saying Crosby is better then Ovie, cause he has won a Stanley Cup and a golld medal.
Canada had to much offense, compared to the USA, Miller kept them in the game.
I dont want the Caps to have to play Buffalo in the playoffs, he's the reason Buffalo is so much improved. Caps play Buffalo Wednesday first game back for both teams, wonder if Buffalo will rest Miller.

JoeR

Was a very good game to watch, moved quickly, it didnt upset so much that the USA lost, but for Crosby to score the winning goal was a little hard to stomach. Now you will have everyone saying Crosby is better then Ovie, cause he has won a Stanley Cup and a golld medal.
I dont want the Caps to have to play Buffalo in the playoffs, he's the reason Buffalo is so much improved. Caps play Buffalo Wednesday first game back for both teams, wonder if Buffalo will rest Miller.

As a overall TEAM player Sid is better. Ovechin is a great scorer, but that's about it in comparision to Crosby. Also Sid has accomplished this before his 23rd birthday.

OldHillcrestGuy

As a overall TEAM player Sid is better. Ovechin is a great scorer, but that's about it in comparision to Crosby. Also Sid has accomplished this before his 23rd birthday.

Don't agree, you don't get named your team's Captain if your not a team player. Not only is he scorer but he also is a great checker, not afriad to take a guy out like Crosby is. Crosby is just like Mario Lemieux was, good player but a cry baby on the ice. Guess he gets that by living with Mario

Black-Francis

Don't agree, you don't get named your team's Captain if your not a team player. Not only is he scorer but he also is a great checker, not afriad to take a guy out like Crosby is. Crosby is just like Mario Lemieux was, good player but a cry baby on the ice. Guess he gets that by living with Mario

:yeahthat: Ovie is a scorer plus a physical presence....

Peter Forsberg

You must be hitting some of that Waldorf crack. 8 is Great and i'm not a fan of either of those teams.

BuddyLee

Football addict
As of right now Pittsburgh would play Buffalo in the first round.

Rael

Supper's Ready

That was pretty much the consensus around our office today as well.

JoeR

Your right. That must be why Sid was named the Captain of his team at such a young age. Oh and you right that was a great hit on a 38 year old who hasn't been in the NHL in how long? It was one of the only real clean hits I've seen #8 actually do. Usually he comes off his skates or trys to take out a players knee!!