USS Ronald Reagan

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
US_Navy_120109-N-EE987-022_The_aircraft_carrier_USS_Ronald_Reagan_(CVN_76)_transports_Sailors'_v.jpg

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
2012 called..they want their old picture back.

You've got to realize that annoyingboy's world view of our country is limited to Bill "I gotta get off by any means possible" Clinton, George W. " I did it for ma daddy" Bush, and Barrack "you can't know my background" O'Bama...

'Tis a sad day in America when one must take up arms against fellow Americans to restore what this country was built upon.

Hessian

You guys have got it wrong:
Each of those expensive cars are filled with Lobbyists & Progressive Liberal senators & Obama's wacky entourage: They are lining them up on the catapult & launching them off the bow to see if any can fly...no luck on the first 40.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
That's just the vehicles required for Barry's next vacation, he's using his personal yacht to prepositioning them.

mamatutu

mama to two
If it was the USS Barack Obama it would only be transporting Cadillacs, Mercedes, and BMWs, and would be flying a communist flag like this one. Oh, and you would be able to transport your vehicle for free if you show a valid sheep ID!

Attachments

• flag.jpg
    flag.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
FYI - the vehicles on the deck of the Reagan belong to the sailors onboard. When transiting to a new homeport, it's much cheaper to load them aboard the carrier than pay somebody to move them

mamatutu

mama to two
FYI - the vehicles on the deck of the Reagan belong to the sailors onboard. When transiting to a new homeport, it's much cheaper to load them aboard the carrier than pay somebody to move them

:yay: Logical explanations are lost on the illogical. We have to retain humor to get through the bad times. Thanks for the explanation. But, it was still funny! :lol: