Vaccination "Break-Through Infection" rates

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I have had this discussion with family members, friends and coworkers over the past several months and have not encountered even ONE person that can remember a break-through infection for Rubella, Measles, Mumps, Diptheria, Pertusus or Polio.

When a vaccine has anywhere from 25% to 50% breakthroughs... Is it even really a vaccine?

However much they are charging the government, we were overcharged.

phreddyp

It never was and is still not a vaccine, it was a snake oil "cure from above" ! With an almost impossible amount of hype .The weak and afraid fell for it and are now having second thoughts .

SamSpade

It never was and is still not a vaccine, it was a snake oil "cure from above" ! With an almost impossible amount of hype .The weak and afraid fell for it and are now having second thoughts .

THAT and - since they have attached their entire livelihood politically around its succees - they're going to KEEP INSISTING you continue with shots and boosters ad infinitum. Per what the OP said, you rarely or never need "boosters" for those other vaccines.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The weak and afraid fell for it and are now having second thoughts .

Are they, though? Because I'm not seeing any real abatement in rona hysteria. The gullible are still on social media ranting and demanding we all take their jab, and engaging in violent language when we refuse.

I have this friend who, prior to covid, was intelligent and thoughtful, a rational critical thinker. Just the other day he posted on my FB that 1/6 was "one of the darkest days in the history of this country".

The cultists are all in, and will do what the TV tells them to do, say what the TV tells them to say. It's like having a debate with a hardcore religious fundamentalist - you're not going to convince them, and they'll just get angry.

phreddyp

Are they, though? Because I'm not seeing any real abatement in rona hysteria. The gullible are still on social media ranting and demanding we all take their jab, and engaging in violent language when we refuse.

I have this friend who, prior to covid, was intelligent and thoughtful, a rational critical thinker. Just the other day he posted on my FB that 1/6 was "one of the darkest days in the history of this country".

The cultists are all in, and will do what the TV tells them to do, say what the TV tells them to say. It's like having a debate with a hardcore religious fundamentalist - you're not going to convince them, and they'll just get angry.
I don't know about you, but I have several friends who got the jabs and are now regretting it . Of course these were the very same people that gave me s**t about traveling to Mexico five times last year. Buyers remorse is a very powerful feeling especially when you feel that you have been "taken" and they without a doubt were taken! Sad but true in my opinion .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Buyers remorse is a very powerful feeling especially when you feel that you have been "taken" and they without a doubt were taken!

But it's rare that people admit it.

Take Biden voters, for example. I do not have a single Biden voting friend who will admit they made a mistake. To a man (and woman) they say it's the Republicans' fault and blah blah blah. The very most they'll say is that at least he's better than Trump.

Tech

I have had this discussion with family members, friends and coworkers over the past several months and have not encountered even ONE person that can remember a break-through infection for Rubella, Measles, Mumps, Diptheria, Pertusus or Polio.

When a vaccine has anywhere from 25% to 50% breakthroughs... Is it even really a vaccine?

However much they are charging the government, we were overcharged.
There are polio vaccines that will give you polio.

PeoplesElbow

Did any of those diseases mutate? I've heard the only disease we have wiped out completely is smallpox.

I had a bad reaction to a childhood vaccine that a senile Dr gave me that I should not have had. Had to have a green ball of puss cut out of my arm.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hmmm..as expected would eventually be the case.