Vasectomy Reversal Questions

SoMDGirl42

yankee44 said:
Just trying to let the man know what he was in for.

God forbid I take anything away from you women
Well, if they stuck the needle in, let it swell up like a watermelon for about 40 weeks, then riped your sack open to get it out, you might have a valid complaint. Until then crybaby, no sympathy here!

Geek

warneckutz said:
:confused: Sex change?

:roflmao: Damnit Nutz, that is the funniest thing you have ever said.

Don't worry I won't steal your boyfriend. Just picturing your reunion kiss at the airport gives me the chills.

warneckutz

Geek said:
:roflmao: Damnit Nutz, that is the funniest thing you have ever said.

Don't worry I won't steal your boyfriend. Just picturing your reunion kiss at the airport gives me the chills.
:smack: You're not gonna be there?!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
SoMDGirl42 said:
Well, if they stuck the needle in, let it swell up like a watermelon for about 40 weeks, then riped your sack open to get it out, you might have a valid complaint. Until then crybaby, no sympathy here!
Oh for crap's sake it's not that bad. :lmao:

Geek

yankee44 said:
If birth hurts so much why keep having them

Because the babies are so cute and smell so good and are so snuggly when they sleep.

Crap. Someone knock me up, I want to do it again. :ohwell:

smoothmarine187

Geek said:
Because the babies are so cute and smell so good and are so snuggly when they sleep.

Crap. Someone knock me up, I want to do it again. :ohwell:

Ok but I want to practice alot first before I go through the reversal process.

SoMDGirl42

yankee44 said:
Exactly I love kids.

(by the way I have been just playing I would not want to give birth for nothing)
I wouldn't give birth for nothing either. Hand me that baby, then it's all worth it.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Cowgirl said:

It's performaing a medical procedure for profit with little chance of success. Just because people have the money to afford it doesn't make it right. The only reason to have a reversal is vanity.

Cletus_Vandam

I have gone through the processes; the vasectomy and then the reversal.

The reversal took place about five years after the initial "snip". Mine was successful. HOWEVER! I equate a vasectomy to marriage.

You can run down to the justice of the peace and get married in half an hour. Getting the divorce, takes months or even years.

Vasectomy, same deal. Getting the initial cut done, go to the doctor, get a local, twenty minutes later and a day of discomfort your done. The whole process is done in a doctor's procedure room.

Get the reversal; hospital visit, expect full anesthesia with four or more hours on the table. The afternoon of recovery followed by a day of bed rest and about a week of discomfort. No sex for a month.

Not a good time. :jameo:

Cowgirl

MMDad said:
It's performaing a medical procedure for profit with little chance of success. Just because people have the money to afford it doesn't make it right. The only reason to have a reversal is vanity.

If the patient wants it, as long as the doc explains the possibility that it won't work, it's not un-ethical.

And vanity? That doesn't make sense to me. Perhaps the couple wants to try to have a baby. Sure, adoption is a great option, but some people want a biological child. :shrug:

C

czygvtwkr

You should have saved up an emergency stash in the freezer and then all you would need is a turkey baster.