Vertigo - need neurologist

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Okay folks, I had a case of Vertigo on Saturday, my neurologist is unavailable, and I'm flying next Wednesday. I need to see someone to get some meds so I don't end up incapacitated.

Anyone have a recommendation for a neurologist?

I'm just curious, do you remember the 15-20 minutes on the boat that day?? :tap:

JimW711

Driving the Z
Okay folks, I had a case of Vertigo on Saturday, my neurologist is unavailable, and I'm flying next Wednesday. I need to see someone to get some meds so I don't end up incapacitated.

Anyone have a recommendation for a neurologist?

In May of this year my 26 year old son was diagnosed with Vertigo when he went to the Fort Washington Hospital. He'd gone there because he was experiencing dizziness. Let me also state that we'd noticed certain changes in his eating and drinking habits along with his unusual susceptibilty to temperature change.

Within 2 weeks, he started complaing of blurred vision and again went to Fort Washington Hospital. This time they performed a MRI and determined he had 2 brain tumors.

Get a 2nd opinion.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I never realized that vertigo was so prevalent; occasionally I move my head quickly & experience 'dizziness'. First time I experienced it, I thought there was a very mild earthquake happening, but I realized that it was me 'spinning'.

Check this out - anyone ever try it?
"DizzyFIX "

DizzyFIX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Attachments

• 300px-Dizzyfix.jpg
    300px-Dizzyfix.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 79