Very odd property

Clem72

glhs837

Power with Control
Good call, I was going to guess some kind of collectible display like trains or Christmas villages.

Not a call, just an example of what my wife calls my trick memory. I can recall the torque value of a part of aircraft that I have not actually installed or inspected being installed since I think 1989. Which is 13 inch lbs for the aluminum RF filter housing into the steel cartridge breech for a P-3Cs PSLT upper door assembly. Which you then secure with .032 stainless safety wire, no more than 12 turns to an inch, at least 3/4 inch pigtail, wrapped back on itself so as to not present a snag hazard.

Where she told me we are going to dinner 15 minutes ago? Not a damn clue :)

Clem72

It's were they displayed all the Cabbage Patch Dolls they collected. They were on TV for them.........Can you say CRAZY. The husband carries one around while shopping.......

Thought the link provided earlier quotes the husband as saying that producers from the previous TV interviews they have been involved with asked them to ratchet up the crazy to make for good television. Makes you wonder about the rest of their content.

wineo

loving life
Thought the link provided earlier quotes the husband as saying that producers from the previous TV interviews they have been involved with asked them to ratchet up the crazy to make for good television. Makes you wonder about the rest of their content.

No saw them in Target a few years ago and he was carrying a boy doll.

CrashTest

If I was younger, I'd buy that place. Use the garage for cars, and use the cabbage building for some in home bowling lanes. Ultimate man-cave.