• Maybe

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hey, why not? The NFL is made up of criminals, druggies and wife beaters anyway - what's one more dirtbag in that bastion of wholesome family entertainment?

:rolleyes:

I would love to be a rich celebrity so I can do whatever I please and never be appropriately punished for it. :yay:

Mojo

Hey, why not? The NFL is made up of criminals, druggies and wife beaters anyway - what's one more dirtbag in that bastion of wholesome family entertainment?

:rolleyes:

I would love to be a rich celebrity so I can do whatever I please and never be appropriately punished for it. :yay:

How do you think he should have been punished?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Allowed? Sure.

Should anyone give him a job? Not if they have one iota of business sense.

...I presume you forgot to add this; :sarcasm:

They don't need him. At all.

Yeah, I don't usually use the :sarcasm: thingy. I figure people will either realize I'm being sarcastic or they won't. Besides, sarcasm isn't any fun if you actually say you're being sarcastic.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Yeah, I don't usually use the :sarcasm: thingy. I figure people will either realize I'm being sarcastic or they won't. Besides, sarcasm isn't any fun if you actually say you're being sarcastic.

...oh, I agree; I never use it. If they can't figure it out, that's 1/2 my fun. Only reason I brought it up is because they were terrible, for a long time, and they deserve credit for Ryan and how his is playing and how they are doing as team.

The broader, more important point being; you don't need a person like Vick to be successful.

...oh, I agree; I never use it. If they can't figure it out, that's 1/2 my fun. Only reason I brought it up is because they were terrible, for a long time, and they deserve credit for Ryan and how his is playing and how they are doing as team.

The broader, more important point being; you don't need a person like Vick to be successful.

:yay: Agreed. Also, if I recall correctly, they let a few pretty big names go in the off season, which raised some eyebrows. That took a lot of guts, considering how bleak most people thought their future was going to be anyway. Regardless of how they close the season, they deserve a lot of credit indeed.

Otter

Nothing to see here
yes

Dogs ain't people.

:yeahthat: As much of a dog nuttie that I am, I still feel Vick was totally hosed in court, his crime was inhumane, but not against humanity. My gawd, some rapists get less time than Vick did. He's a horrible example of a human being but once he does his time, there shouldn't be any reason to not let him come back.

BuddyLee

Football addict
once he does his time, there shouldn't be any reason to not let him come back.
Once he does his time he can do whatever he wants.

The NFL is a business and not a democracy though. They don't have to do anything, at all.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:yeahthat: As much of a dog nuttie that I am, I still feel Vick was totally hosed in court, his crime was inhumane, but not against humanity. My gawd, some rapists get less time than Vick did. He's a horrible example of a human being but once he does his time, there shouldn't be any reason to not let him come back.

Obama will probably appoint him head of the Humane Society..