• NEVER

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:yeahthat: and have all the proceeds go to abused animals!
:patriot:

I think he should be allowed to play with a certain percentage of his salary for X years to be paid into a fund which benefits animal shelters nation wide.

However they figure that out, I have no clue, but it sounds good. :shrug:

Either way, they let 'em back in for drug use - so why not let him back in the league if some team wants to chance him? Buying drugs, in the long run, supports organized crime and/or terrorists organizations - that is just as bad, if not worse IMHO. :coffee:

Lilypad

Put Joey Porter

in the pit w/Vick-
Quote: "All it was was dogs. They act like they don't even like pit bulls anyway. That's the funny thing about it if you want to get back on that topic. I got pit bulls, I got to put them under a different breed just to travel. So you can't even fly pit bulls nowhere."

"It's a breed they don't care about. It's not like he was fighting cocker spaniels or something that they like. They don't really care too much about pit bulls."

Profootballtalk.com reported that Porter let his pitbull loose and it killed a miniature horse.

Porter on Vick: 'All it was was dogs' - Sports Rumors - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

BlueBird

I think he should be allowed to play with a certain percentage of his salary for X years to be paid into a fund which benefits animal shelters nation wide.

However they figure that out, I have no clue, but it sounds good. :shrug:

Either way, they let 'em back in for drug use - so why not let him back in the league if some team wants to chance him? Buying drugs, in the long run, supports organized crime and/or terrorists organizations - that is just as bad, if not worse IMHO. :coffee:

The best idea so far....

I was watching an episode on animal planet (don't recall the name of it) where they were trying to rehabilitate some of Vicks dogs at an animal shelter out west. These dogs were severely abused and the more I watched it the sadder I got and the more I realized just how bad of a crime he committed. Dog's may not be people but they are intelligent animals capable of feeling physical and emotional pain just like we do; he got off easy for what he did to those poor animals.

I personally hope no team ever lets him back in because he doesn't deserve it.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
The best idea so far....

I was watching an episode on animal planet (don't recall the name of it) where they were trying to rehabilitate some of Vicks dogs at an animal shelter out west. These dogs were severely abused and the more I watched it the sadder I got and the more I realized just how bad of a crime he committed. Dog's may not be people but they are intelligent animals capable of feeling physical and emotional pain just like we do; he got off easy for what he did to those poor animals.

I personally hope no team ever lets him back in because he doesn't deserve it.

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus-BlueBird has done a turn about:faint:

BlueBird

Wahhhhhhh-take your lump of coal and go home. You're a mean spirited grinch.:howdy:

Not mean spirited at all. You sound a lot like NGM and I suppose it's just coincidence that you just so happen to share the same avatar. When have you ever responded to one of my posts prior to NGM showing up here?

Explain turnabout? I own two dogs and have always been an animal lover.

amh24

HELL NO !!! they should treat him the way he treated those poor dogs.What a disgrace he is as a human being.

Not until Baseball let's Pete Rose into the Hall of Fame.

Pete Rose should be in the Hall of Fame. If they want to mention his transgressions on his plaque, so be it. But, 4,256 is one of the most incredible and forgotten numbers in sports. That and giving 100%, 100% of the time that he was on the field ought to get his ticket punched.