Vick

T

toppick08

I agree!!! It just make's me sick to see people like that get awy with that stuff. I am a HUGE animal LOVER and I can't believe that someone would do that.

I like animals too. But this is sufficient time. If he was an abortion doctor, he'd be placing an order for a new BMW. :popcorn:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Oh WOW 23 months in jail, that is a long time............NOT!! He needs to go awy for way longer then that.

you only say that cause your an animal lover. Your emotions have no bearing on this cause.

Not everyone feels the same way towards animals as the next.

Not to mention he is still being brought up on state charges, which will land him more jail time

Joebagel

23 months is longer that what was suggested, and his career is over. Hopefully he will loose everything and become a VH1 special. All i can say is Mrs. Vick must be a proud mother with her two sons Mick and Marcus.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It will...

23 months is longer that what was suggested, and his career is over. Hopefully he will loose everything and become a VH1 special. All i can say is Mrs. Vick must be a proud mother with her two sons Mick and Marcus.

...be interesting to see.

Even if he does the full 23 months, he'll still be under 30. There will be IMMENSE pressure to let him play again and there will be teams who think about it.

There will also be immense pressure from those who think he doesn't deserve to ever play again.

So, if Vick is willing to genuflect and show the necessary amount of shame and contrition to the right people, then the argument to let him move on may create the conditions for him to play in the NFL again.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Yes I do, BUT does the NFL and its fans think the same way. Look Larry you've said it plenty of times the NFL is a business and if Vick getting out of prison and playing again puts butts in the seats then he is going to play again.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah...

Yes I do, BUT does the NFL and its fans think the same way. Look Larry you've said it plenty of times the NFL is a business and if Vick getting out of prison and playing again puts butts in the seats then he is going to play again.

...butt.

I mean, who is gonna pitch a fit about Williams? Not very many people.

Of all the things that are OK today that were not 10 or 20 years ago, Vick stuck a nerve. We don't tolerate child molesters and we don't tolerate animal abuse.

He, and any team that may want him, will face a rather large PR hurdle getting him back on the field.