Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale

dustin

UAIOE
Chasey_Lane said:
You must be a Platinum member. I only receive their catalog once-in-a-while. :ohwell:
I'd never thought I'd say this but there are too many of those catalogs in the house. :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Attachments

• overpricedstupidstuff.jpg
    overpricedstupidstuff.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 74

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Chasey_Lane said:
I bought 1 bra, 6 pairs of underwear, a makeup brush, a bottle of conditioner, shower gel for hubby, two packs of gum and some mousse for K and spent $56. :cool:

I went to the VS sunday and the lady in front of me checking out spent 305.21. :tap: is what everyone in line behind me was doing b/c she got so much stuff and it was taking forever!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
MDTerps said:
I went to the VS sunday and the lady in front of me checking out spent 305.21. :tap: is what everyone in line behind me was doing b/c she got so much stuff and it was taking forever!
Good grief! :faint: Home girl must be trying to bring back her hubby's sex drive or maybe she's newly single. :lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
MDTerps said:

Ooops...sorry. :blushing:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Chasey_Lane said:
Good grief! :faint: Home girl must be trying to bring back her hubby's sex drive or maybe she's newly single. :lol:

She was mid 50's... Guess her and hubby or b/f still gettin it on!! The cashier told her to have fun on her trip, and she replied "oh I will"!!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
MDTerps said:
She was mid 50's... Guess her and hubby or b/f still gettin it on!! The cashier told her to have fun on her trip, and she replied "oh I will"!!!

Aw snap! Go gurl! :lmao: