Video Editors for YouTube?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I have some raw content that I might publish on YouTube, but have no editing tools. Anyone doing YouTube? What do you use (freeware)?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Ok, Win 10 has a simple video editor built in, and ClipChamp can be downloaded thru that app. I'll see how far I get with this....

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Did you check for Firefox add-ons? Came up with something called Video2Edit, says "Solve all your video editing and conversion needs with this free All-in-One online video tool."

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Ok, Win 10 has a simple video editor built in, and ClipChamp can be downloaded thru that app. I'll see how far I get with this....
Please update with any oddities, tips, and tricks. IDK what version Windows is on my laptop at home, but will check when ever I get there.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Ok, played around with the windows-supplied video editor, and it's real basic. Works pretty good, but very limited, and I had a real problem getting good trims. Used the in-app download button to load up Clip Champ. MUCH more robust. It will take some getting used to, but I think it will work just fine.

Did you check for Firefox add-ons? Came up with something called Video2Edit, says "Solve all your video editing and conversion needs with this free All-in-One online video tool."
See Above^. Bypassed FireFox altogether and downloaded Clip Champ thru Windows. I'll keep that in mind if this doesn't work out. :yay:

inquiryjv

When I was just starting out on YouTube, I faced the same challenge. I wanted to create engaging videos, but the whole world of editing software felt like uncharted territory. That's when I stumbled upon one online video editor that turned out to be a game-changer for me. Now, I'm no tech guru, but Movavi's user-friendly interface really eased me into the world of editing. It's like they knew what beginners like us needed! What's really cool is that it's basically iMovie but designed for Windows users. You can check it out right here: https://www.movavi.com/imovie-for-windows/

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It slices, it dices, it juliennes, you can even make your own French fried potatoes! -Ron Popeil (probably)

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Grass cutting videos, beaver dam tear outs and bad drivers are my YouTube go to choices.
Kind of odd (first two...), but ok.

I like a couple of the auto mechanics, how-to house projects (very dangerous for me. too many ideas and no one to put on the brakes.)

Grumpy

Kind of odd (first two...), but ok.

I like a couple of the auto mechanics, how-to house projects (very dangerous for me. too many ideas and no one to put on the brakes.)
South Main Auto (SMA) is the best auto mechanic channel I've run across..His diagnostic skills are great. Have been following for 3 or 4 yrs now. Good stuff!!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
South Main Auto (SMA) is the best auto mechanic channel I've run across..His diagnostic skills are great. Have been following for 3 or 4 yrs now. Good stuff!!
He's one I watch regularly. Also Rainman Ray and Pine Hollow Diagnostics. Pine Hollow has a lot of electrical diagnosis out of the ordinary. I also like James Condon for his small engine/generator rebuilds.