*Video* Fix me

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
Received a tad bit of bad news last week and apologize that I've been a little distant not responding to some threads.

A very good feeling to be back in my home field bumpy or not I had a great day spending time with tremendous friends. With my ongoing battle of Cancer attempting to consume, this will be my last video for awhile. I don't care for the effects of the disease bleeding over into my videos and I shoot video to promote a sport I live for. Thank you Peter Lynn and others for allowing me to do so.

Videographers: Corey Stevick and Crisi Tedore (GREAT footage guys)

Fix me ~ Ten years
The promise ~ In this moment

Flying that day a 19m Venom and 18m Phantom

Enjoy!

Fix me on Vimeo

Received a tad bit of bad news last week and apologize that I've been a little distant not responding to some threads.

A very good feeling to be back in my home field bumpy or not I had a great day spending time with tremendous friends. With my ongoing battle of Cancer attempting to consume, this will be my last video for awhile. I don't care for the effects of the disease bleeding over into my videos and I shoot video to promote a sport I live for. Thank you Peter Lynn and others for allowing me to do so.

Videographers: Corey Stevick and Crisi Tedore (GREAT footage guys)

Fix me ~ Ten years
The promise ~ In this moment

Flying that day a 19m Venom and 18m Phantom

Enjoy!

Fix me on Vimeo

May you find continued strength to fight the good fight... and may you find a reason to be thankful for each new day you awaken. Should you come to the time when you no longer have both, may you find the peace in knowing you've made your mark and will be remembered.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
May you find continued strength to fight the good fight... and may you find a reason to be thankful for each new day you awaken. Should you come to the time when you no longer have both, may you find the peace in knowing you've made your mark and will be remembered.
Very well said. And ditto from me.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Wishing you all the best. And hopefully we get to see some more of your videos soon.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A prayer said my friend. Get yourself better real quick and get back to stompin' 'round the island !