Vikings @ Green Bay

Rael

Supper's Ready
Rodgers at the helm as front man for the Pack. First set of downs weren't impressive. Vikings supposedly hungry. Wondering how this game will pan out.

T

toppick08

Rodgers at the helm as front man for the Pack. First set of downs weren't impressive. Vikings supposedly hungry. Wondering how this game will pan out.

Pack will win...

D

dems4me

:yeahthat:

:cheers: I wish cornhead would stop Favre-izing Rodgers' every move! :lol:

:yeahthat: Poor kid has enough pressure on him as it is. I felt acwkard watching his meltdown when he missed the guy wideopen in the endzone. :lol: But I really can't blame him, he's under ALOT of pressure on filling Farve's shoes.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Why would the NFL waste time and money by having the Raiders play on Monday Night football.

JaMarcus Russell is proof that guys that hold out for huge $$$ usually end up sucking hugely. McFadden has the potential to be a real talent but he will get killed in Oakland due to a non existent line and overly gimmicky play calling. I think the best thing that cold happen to the Raiders is for Al Davis to drop dead because what football savvy he may have had is long gone.

On the other side of the ball:

Eddie Royal looks great and Cutler is picking them apart, but it IS the Raiders.

DuffMan

Aaron Rogers looked good last night, and I'm glad to see it. Way to many flags last night as well. Some of those calls I have never heard of before.

I was listening to NFL radio and Marty Schottenheimer was saying that you will see more flags in the first few games of the season because the refs are still shaking off the cobwebs. I think he is right, Sunday's games had a lot of penalties and well if you watched the Packers game then you know how many where called.