Vikings @ Green Bay

jackers

Isn't it funny how the coaches (especially Mcarthy who specializes in QBs) knew something that the casual fan didn't? I am talking about letting Brett Favre go and starting Rogers. Rogers looked great last night, was mobile, seems to have a bigger arm than Favre, and has nerves of steel.

I say kudos need to go to the GB front office for having the guts to boot the whiner to start the winner.

Xaquin44

Rodgers had the second highest completion percentage of any first start quarterback in NFL history according to the sports gurus yammering after the game last night.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You can give...

Isn't it funny how the coaches (especially Mcarthy who specializes in QBs) knew something that the casual fan didn't? I am talking about letting Brett Favre go and starting Rogers. Rogers looked great last night, was mobile, seems to have a bigger arm than Favre, and has nerves of steel.

I say kudos need to go to the GB front office for having the guts to boot the whiner to start the winner.

...kudos to a bunch of morons all you like. It still doesn't change the fact that THEY are the ones who made this a mess.

Every single player in the NFL is disposable, including Rogers, Favre, Brady, you name it. The Packers, if they had any guts, would have released Brett or traded his rights to the highest bidder (likely the Vikes) from day one and saved everyone the drama.

I am happy for Rogers that he did well. He didn't deserve any of this. It was not his fault nor within his power to do anything about it. The blame lies with the Packers orgaization.

DuffMan

...kudos to a bunch of morons all you like. It still doesn't change the fact that THEY are the ones who made this a mess.

Every single player in the NFL is disposable, including Rogers, Favre, Brady, you name it. The Packers, if they had any guts, would have released Brett or traded his rights to the highest bidder (likely the Vikes) from day one and saved everyone the drama.

I am happy for Rogers that he did well. He didn't deserve any of this. It was not his fault nor within his power to do anything about it. The blame lies with the Packers orgaization.

The Packers front office did drop the ball with the whole Favre situation, but if Favre was playing for Minn. last night, it would have been a different game. I don't blame the Packers one bit for making sure he did not go to a division rival. You being a Skins fan would not want someone like Darrell Green going to the Eagles,Giants, or even worse Dallas.
I think since Mike Holmgren in done with Seattle this year, the Packers giving him a front office job.

On another note, man Rogers suprised me last night! He can run the ball something Favre could not do and he had some MAJOR zip on the ball! There were a few times that the camera could not follow his pass because it was so fast.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Brian Mitchell...

The Packers front office did drop the ball with the whole Favre situation, but if Favre was playing for Minn. last night, it would have been a different game. I don't blame the Packers one bit for making sure he did not go to a division rival. You being a Skins fan would not want someone like Darrell Green going to the Eagles,Giants, or even worse Dallas.
I think since Mike Holmgren in done with Seattle this year, the Packers giving him a front office job.

On another note, man Rogers suprised me last night! He can run the ball something Favre could not do and he had some MAJOR zip on the ball! There were a few times that the camera could not follow his pass because it was so fast.

...went to the Eagles. Art Monk went to the Eagles. We got Sonny from Philly. James Thrash goes back and forth like AMTRAK. Pierce is a Giant. Dion came here. Calvin Hill played here. Banks played here. Griffin was a Giant. Shall I go on? The Pack is run by dummies.

If the Pack was done with Brett, they should have been fine to simply get top dollar (draft pick) whatever, for him.

DuffMan

...went to the Eagles. Art Monk went to the Eagles. We got Sonny from Philly. James Thrash goes back and forth like AMTRAK. Pierce is a Giant. Dion came here. Calvin Hill played here. Banks played here. Griffin was a Giant. Shall I go on? The Pack is run by dummies.

If the Pack was done with Brett, they should have been fine to simply get top dollar (draft pick) whatever, for him.

Can't be too dumb they seem like they have better people in the front office then the Redskins!

:lmao: