Vikings waive Moss?

Rael

Supper's Ready
He'll be a model citizen there, working for a big contract for next year.

What I don't get about this is - why wasn't he a model citizen in Minnesota? Sounded like all of their problems would be solved with the trade, but no. A few weeks there, then gone? After all, he had 'you know who' as his QB. And suddenly he'll fit in well in Tennessee? Just a gut feeling, but I feel he fits perfectly in the "doesn't play well with others" file.

donbarzini

What I don't get about this is - why wasn't he a model citizen in Minnesota? Sounded like all of their problems would be solved with the trade, but no. A few weeks there, then gone? After all, he had 'you know who' as his QB. And suddenly he'll fit in well in Tennessee? Just a gut feeling, but I feel he fits perfectly in the "doesn't play well with others" file.

Because the media didn't pay the proper amount of attention. The ONLY reason the other receivers could catch passes and that Adrian Peterson had room to run was that all 11 defenders were worried about him and his abilities.

The most telling stat I heard about him this season was on 980 this afternoon. I think it was Czaban. The Patriots are undefeated since the trade. The Vikings are 1-3

Rael

Supper's Ready
Because the media didn't pay the proper amount of attention. The ONLY reason the other receivers could catch passes and that Adrian Peterson had room to run was that all 11 defenders were worried about him and his abilities.

The most telling stat I heard about him this season was on 980 this afternoon. I think it was Czaban. The Patriots are undefeated since the trade. The Vikings are 1-3

If I had so much talent that they double-teamed me every play, and the team won because of it, wouldn't I be happy we won? That seems to be the problem with Moss (or 85, or T.O., etc. etc.), it's all about me, me, me. I don't know how that attitude works with Tennessee, or any team for that matter.

BuddyLee

Football addict

I don't think that's fair. A major part of the Patriots ills in the early part of the season wasn't their offense but their young defense getting up to speed. The past four games (since the Miami game surge) the defense has been coming around. The result, undefeated since "the trade".

Moss goes to a new team and produces more than what the other Minny WR's had. However, this is a different Minny team. Both lines are much older and it shows. You can't expect the downfall of a team to be because of a WR who just got his playbook four weeks prior. Minny was grasping at straws and now are looking for a black sheep to blame it on.

I'm going on record...

The Titans will be in the AFC Championship game this season with this aquisition.