Virginia Tech

MMDad

Lem Putt
SmallTown said:
Just wondering where exactly maryland exists in your eyes relative to how you described VT. Obviously you had no answer to that, must have confused you.

Actually, I'm not a Terp fan, but I do work with a lot of obnoxious VT geeks. You just proved the ignorance of the hokies.

To answer your question: "where exactly maryland exists in your eyes relative to how you described VT."

Maryland is a respected school that produces educated people. VT has won a few games in the short term, but they are still hokies, and their supporters are ignorant and illiterate.

Any more questions?

SmallTown

Football season!
MMDad said:
Actually, I'm not a Terp fan, but I do work with a lot of obnoxious VT geeks. You just proved the ignorance of the hokies.

To answer your question: "where exactly maryland exists in your eyes relative to how you described VT."

Maryland is a respected school that produces educated people. VT has won a few games in the short term, but they are still hokies, and their supporters are ignorant and illiterate.

Any more questions?
:killingme

Seems like a tad bit of envy there. If you knew anything about VT and the supporters of the school, you would know your statements to be false. But if it makes you sleep better at night thinking the way you do, by all means don't let truth and facts interrupt that at all :yay: