Volunteers needed at Horse Trial this weekend.

Sparks

We are in DESPARATE need of volunteers! No experience necessary to jump judge. I would love, love, love to have a few folks who have scribed or done XC timing before. We feed you well and give you a free schooling pass (can be used in the fall or this Saturday, but if you school free and don't show to volunteer we will be VERY unhappy!).

Email Marlboroughht@gmail.com or lesfavre@verizon.net if you can help before, during or after the event!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
More info and another plea!

Hi Folks,
#
I am sorry for the 11th hour plea, but we really need help on Sunday running our unrecognized horse trial.
#
The positions most in need are cross-country timers (especially if you've done this before), cross-country jump judges (no experience necessary), and Dressage Scribes and stewards.# We can always use an extra pair of hands for our stadium crew too.
#
If you cannot join us Sunday, we could sure use your help during the week and on Saturday.# We need folks to walk the trails and pick up twigs, sticks,debris, etc..; someone to help flag the cross-country jumps and to help put the brush out on jumps that require them.# Saturday we will be making final preparations and setting up stadium jumps while the XC schooling pony club Dressage Rally are under way.
#
We will feed you on Sunday if you are volunteering and give you a free schooling pass for at least eight hours of volunteer time (does not need to be eight consecutive hours - could be four one day and four on another, etc..).# The schooling pass is good for this Saturday or the schooling days after our Fall recognized event (BN thru Prelim).
#
Please contact me ASAP if you can help and feel free to pass this on to anyone you know who may be able to help.# It's going to be a gorgeous weekend so please come on out and join us!
#
Donna B
301-503-8549
bottners@verizon.net
#

Eventer29

I will talk to my kids. They should be more than willing to volunteer. I usually try to help out, but i have riders and horses in all different divisions.