• I did!

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • I did not!

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuddyLee

Football addict
Not calling you out or busting on you; I am genuinely interested because you are a member of the largest and, potentially, most powerful 'voting' block there is.
Potentially but it will never be. Never has been and never will be.

I can only think of one exception off-hand, Jesse Ventura.

MissKitty

Why?

Not calling you out or busting on you; I am genuinely interested because you are a member of the largest and, potentially, most powerful 'voting' block there is.

Why don't you vote?

What would motivate you to vote?

I don't really have an interest and I can't stand them all.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't really have an interest and I can't stand them all.

What would get your attention and participation?

You realize if people like you formed your own party, the non voters of America, you'd win every election?

Now, how to get non voters to vote? :lol:

MissKitty

What would get your attention and participation?

You realize if people like you formed your own party, the non voters of America, you'd win every election?

Now, how to get non voters to vote? :lol:

I'm not really sure. I'll have to think about that one.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm not really sure. I'll have to think about that one.

I do think it is a shame you don't vote but, again, my motive is not to shame you or anyone else or bust your chops. I see this as an 'us' problem.

Hell, y'all may be the sane ones and the rest of us are simply obsessive lemmings that we care so much, simply lead around by our masters with little strings and shiny words and phrases. :lol:

MissKitty

I do think it is a shame you don't vote but, again, my motive is not to shame you or anyone else or bust your chops. I see this as an 'us' problem.

Hell, y'all may be the sane ones and the rest of us are simply obsessive lemmings that we care so much, simply lead around by our masters with little strings and shiny words and phrases. :lol:

I'm not embarrassed or shamed by it at all. I have just never had an interest. I very rarely even look at anything in the political forum. :buddies:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not embarrassed or shamed by it at all. I have just never had an interest. I very rarely even look at anything in the political forum. :buddies:

I think that is less shameful than people who have no clue or interest inflicting their vote on the rest of us. :yay:

OoberBoober

Awwwwooooooooo
I've never voted, and the reason is pretty simple. Jury duty. I would have voted this past election had my state not been presently, and historically overwhelmingly opposed to the candidate I was going to vote for. So it was not worth the jury duty. Simple.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I've never voted, and the reason is pretty simple. Jury duty. I would have voted this past election had my state not been presently, and historically overwhelmingly opposed to the candidate I was going to vote for. So it was not worth the jury duty. Simple.
I'm pretty sure they don't go by that anymore. That is no longer an excuse nor a good one at that.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I didn't...Voted for Reagan after skipping a few..Voted against Clinton cuz of his "I smoked marijuana, but didn't inhale' bs comment..Despised his snakeoil selling azz immediately.

:yay: Smarmy.

That's the word that came to mind whenever I heard BC speak. That was before all the scandals even started. (and back before AlGore invented the internet)

E

EmptyTimCup

I didn't...Voted for Reagan after skipping a few..Voted against Clinton cuz of his "I smoked marijuana, but didn't inhale' bs comment..Despised his snakeoil selling azz immediately.

Reagan was the 1st one I could vote for in 1984 :popcorn: