Vote for the MD primary election this week!

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
You can vote early instead of waiting for the Primary Election Day on September 14.

Frequently Asked Questions

Days: September 7-9
Hours: 10am-8pm

Locations:

Charles County residents
Charles County Elections Office
201 E. Charles Street
La Plata, MD 20646

Calvert County residents
Calvert County Elections Office
30 Duke Street
Prince Frederick, MD 20678

St. Mary's County residents
Potomac Building Room 14
23115 Leonard Hall Drive
Leonardtown, MD 20650

Other county locations...

blacklabman

Why should I drive to Leonardtown when I drive right by my voting place almost every day? The votes aren't tallied until 14 September anyway.

Vince

Drive right by the middle school on the way home everyday. I vote there. Why drive to Prince Fred to vote early?

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Oh, to live for an argument. Fine. Vote on the 14th. Your choice (ain't freedom great?).
I would have had to drive 11 miles down to Ridge to vote. It was just convenient, that's all. geez.....:coffee:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Just throwing it out there since 70% of Maryland voters voted for it during the last election.

County_Boy

Stopped by the Treasurers office, Had to pay the Property Tax.

While I was right there I went ahead and voted.

bcp

In My Opinion
Just throwing it out there since 70% of Maryland voters voted for it during the last election.
I voted against it.
I am pretty sure that many in Baltimore will be voting early under the name of some long dead relative, then they will vote again under their own name on the actual voting day.
its how they win.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I voted against it.
I am pretty sure that many in Baltimore will be voting early under the name of some long dead relative, then they will vote again under their own name on the actual voting day.
its how they win.

Thank you. I still have not met anyone that has voted for it to this day. Seems like a waste, but I guess if it helps....if it does help voter turnout.