Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Ain't voting

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Geeeez -didn't anyone check to see if there was already a voting results thread before they posted? Now this one will get diluted. We should make this the OFFICIAL voting results thread!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Geeeez -didn't anyone check to see if there was already a voting results thread before they posted? Now this one will get diluted. We should make this the OFFICIAL voting results thread!

The Highlander one I dug up to compare McCain/Obama on here to Mitt/Obama

Is there another one in surveys?

MMM_donuts

Aw man, I didn't even see that this had a poll attached. I felt like I was missing something when I read the other comments.

Silly tapatalk app, it doesn't show the polls.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Never have I so enjoyed touching a square on a touch-screen voting ballot and then verifying that it registered correctly...

Just wish it was because I was very staunch supporter of the candidate with every belief that he was the best for the job at hand.

B

BET

Never have I so enjoyed touching a square on a touch-screen voting ballot and then verifying that it registered correctly...

Just wish it was because I was very staunch supporter of the candidate with every belief that he was the best for the job at hand.

Me too, never had verified before. Thanks for the heads up.