Voting in St. Mary's

Indoyota

First, millenials now make up the largest voting block and if combined with Generation Z, they are probably the majority.
They have grown up with a media more consumed with their own agenda than facts, with an education system, more consumed with their agenda than providing an education where there were independent thinkers.
Conformity is now required and these two groups just bend over and conform.
If the media says, "Bark like a dog", they will all bark.
If you think the media is independent, just look at the stories and the headlines, they are either exactly alike or very close.
The stories also follow the talking points of the democratic party.
Independent, free thinkers are the enemy, they have to be destroyed.
Since the government can't yet do that, we have cancel culture.
Political correctness wasn't enough, now either you kowtow to the elites, or you suffer the consequences.
This election is rigged, it's a sham, the outcome has been predetermined, regardless of the actual vote.
Nobody will really know what the real tally was, it will be kept a secret.. This has been 12 years in the planning, they slipped up in 2016.
3 days to investigate Hillary Clinton's email, 3 years to investigate Trump. Coincidence?
When Trump raises the question of a link between corruption in the Ukraine and a link to the US, a "source' in the CIA speaks out.
Strange that the law changed so this person would be able to file a complaint as a "third", maybe 4th hand witness?
But then again, the director of the CIA was none other than the person who had headed up the CIA station in the UK when they set out to trap Carter Page and George Papadopoulos.
But hey, coincidence.
John Brennan, a Muslim, still has his hands in the CIA.
Who do you think is running the Biden campaign, Joe "I want to sniff your daughter's hair" Biden?

How about Barrack Obama.
Have you asked where all the money flooding state and local races is coming from, might as well say who is buying the vote - well in the case of Mieky Bloomberg he is buying votes in Florida. But George Soros is spending a hell of a lot of money to protect his sorry anti-sematic ass.
How can a dumb, on a good day, feeble minded dolt like Joe Biden get a free pass to the White House?

Ok boomer.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Took exactly an hour to vote at Hollywood Firehouse this morning. Saw some pretty determined people in that line...on crutches..walkers..requiring assistance the whole way.

Older fella passed out on his feet and fell to the ground only a few yards from us. Several folks jumped to help carry him over to a chair and let the EMT get him revived. Old guy wasn't leaving without casting his vote though!..so some of the VFD volunteers carried him around to a machine they had set up just for very disabled people and he got his wish. A middle aged gal near us was quite obviously dealing with some kind of cancer and showed all the signs of the side effects or chemo or radiation treatments. She was game though...she made the last hundred feet being helped along with a chair and her assistant had to practically carry her to the booth to actually vote. She was done. I sure hope she's OK.

I was impressed....and humbled.

GoodnessME

Took exactly an hour to vote at Hollywood Firehouse this morning. Saw some pretty determined people in that line...on crutches..walkers..requiring assistance the whole way.

Older fella passed out on his feet and fell to the ground only a few yards from us. Several folks jumped to help carry him over to a chair and let the EMT get him revived. Old guy wasn't leaving without casting his vote though!..so some of the VFD volunteers carried him around to a machine they had set up just for very disabled people and he got his wish. A middle aged gal near us was quite obviously dealing with some kind of cancer and showed all the signs of the side effects or chemo or radiation treatments. She was game though...she made the last hundred feet being helped along with a chair and her assistant had to practically carry her to the booth to actually vote. She was done. I sure hope she's OK.

We are America. The MOST advanced Nation on the face of the Earth. We should NOT have to put our lives in danger to VOTE in person. There should have been at least 3 early voting locations.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
did they require them inside?
They required them in line and inside both. But I didn't find that unreasonable since there were so many people standing in such a limited space, even if it was outside. I only saw one overly paranoid woman that was constantly trying to reposition her husband to act as a barrier between her and anyone else. She had that classic wide-eyed look of someone near full panic mode and stressing mightily. Poor ting.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
did they require them inside?
They required them in line and inside both. But I didn't find that unreasonable since there were so many people standing in such a limited space, even if it was outside. I only saw one overly paranoid woman that was constantly trying to reposition her husband to act as a barrier between her and anyone else. She had that classic wide-eyed look of someone near full panic mode and stressing mightily. Poor ting.
No one said boo to me when I was outside. I did put it on inside, for the same reason Gilligan did.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We are America. The MOST advanced Nation on the face of the Earth. We should NOT have to put our lives in danger to VOTE in person. There should have been at least 3 early voting locations.
Mail in ballots were an option so you wouldn’t have to vote in person.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Found on FB:
As I was standing in the long line to vote at the Hollywood Volunteer Fire Department in St. Mary’s County, an older gentleman collapsed and fell to the ground. Immediately, a bunch of people ran to him, lifted him up, carried him to a bench and handed him water as they went inside to get an EMT.
What I saw was a bunch of individuals come together to help this older gentleman get up and ensure he was okay. This was a bunch of people of all races, both political groups that are here to vote for their candidate of choice and not one single person cared what political side this gentleman was on or what race this gentleman was before helping him. All they cared about was that he was an elderly man that fell, needed assistance quickly and to make sure he was okay.
What I’m saying is I witnessed a bunch of people come together to help without caring what race they are or what political side they stand on. There are good people in this world of all races and on both political sides.
Thank you St. Mary’s County for proving this! (And yes, the older gentleman ended up being okay. Shook up and probably sore from hitting the asphalt but he’s alright.)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
...and to their additional credit..the VFD guy managing the outdoor lines made sure that the folks that assisted that elderly gentleman got to "skip the line" and vote directly. Their places in line had already been filled in and lost anyway.

Good people...good people everywhere.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
...and to their additional credit..the VFD guy managing the outdoor lines made sure that the folks that assisted that elderly gentleman got to "skip the line" and vote directly. Their places in line had already been filled in and lost anyway.

Good people...good people everywhere.
If it was the same gentleman that kept coming around, he was really cool.

There was a guy in front of me angrily complaining about a staff (?) person taking his picture. He said it shouldn't be done at the polling places so he can be identified at the polls (he had a big Trump pin on his mask). He said he was also a budding photographer and "knows the rules". The man placated him and said he would talk to the person who peeved him off. Not 5 minutes later, he complained the wait was too long and left to go get lunch. :lol: