VP Debate

TPD

the poor dad
Britt Humes just now - “Moderators were obnoxious“.

Madcow - “one was slick and the other one won”.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
NewsMax IPO incoming, late 2024 or early 2025.

Vance won but it was good to see a relatively civil debate. If the "moderators" were less biased I think this would have been one of the better debates over the past 2 cycles.

TPD

the poor dad
Why is the liberal media so focused on J6?!? I’m flipping thru the top 3 cable news channels and CNN and MSNBC are both talking about the J6 question more than anything else. Get over it and move on dammit!

stgislander

PREMO Member
I intentionally didn't 'watch', but I listened from the next room. It was a very civil debate, and I thought both did well. Walz didn't win, but more importantly he didn't loose. Vance sounded... well... presidential. Like Laura Ingram said, Vance may have picked up a suburban white woman vote or two, but this debate didn't move the needle.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I watched part of it and then fell asleep.
JD Vance was articulate, respectful and serious. A true professional that I feel could help run this country with an even hand. Trump picked well but some of his other considerations probably would have done well, too.
It helps that Vance is incredibly handsome :)
Walz is a buffoon and his facial expressions were similar to kamaltoes when she was debating Trump. At one point I saw Walz touching his right ear and wondered if he had someone telling him what to say? He is certainly not a good public speaker nor is he vice presidential material. Every time I see him, I cringe because he does not come off as being very intelligent nor professional. He is sloppy and he does not strike me as someone that is detail oriented.
We are doomed if the Dems (cheat) and "win" again.