Wait! What???

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
5A42C24B-80AC-46CF-8447-7588F19A3029.jpeg

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
:lol:

That reminds me... I was stopped at the light at Rt4/Rt235, and one of the beggars was walking up the median holding something, kind of hiding it. Then I saw it..... a frikkin' HUGE roll of bills. He was counting it and when he got caught he stuffed it in his pocket. Had to be 4" across. Even if it was just singles, that's a bunch of money.

Then he has the nerve to knock on my window looking for more. I just looked at him like, you've got to be kidding, right?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

That reminds me... I was stopped at the light at Rt4/Rt235, and one of the beggars was walking up the median holding something, kind of hiding it. Then I saw it..... a frikkin' HUGE roll of bills. He was counting it and when he got caught he stuffed it in his pocket. Had to be 4" across. Even if it was just singles, that's a bunch of money.

Then he has the nerve to knock on my window looking for more. I just looked at him like, you've got to be kidding, right?
It would’ve been poetic if he’d have gotten robbed.

L'Town.girl

I saw same colored fella in Giant checking out. Had a HUGE wad of money. Biggest I've ever seen. If you're down wit OPP, you'd refer to this as a Grip. Anyway. As long as he and the fingerless old fella keep getting handouts, they'll keep it up. Seems like a lot of work not to work.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Thought for the Day.

If only Africa had more mosquito nets then every year we could save millions of mosquitoes from dying needlessly of aids