Wal Mart in California MD

dn0121

TexasSunflower said:
Me TOO! I was there this weekend and didn't want to leave!

If housing prices go up here again I will be selling and moving back. There are just to many Mexican restaurants around here and nothing us for my taste lol.

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
dn0121 said:
If housing prices go up here again I will be selling and moving back. There are just to many Mexican restaurants around here and nothing us for my taste lol.
And the mexican Restaurants around here don't even taste like real mexican food! Now this weekend I had some REAL Mexican food and it was YUMMY! I know what you mean! about going back! It's amazing how different the pricing is between the two states! not just in housing but everything! :jameo:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Went to both Kmart and Walmart yesterday with the boys. Spent 4hrs and $330 between both stores. Wal-mart was feeling good yesterday. They gave an extra 50% off on clearance (red price tag) items. :cartwheel

I guess they are really pushing to get rid of the old stuff to make room for the new. I have no problem with that and did well on my snags. :yay:

Oh and my boys won't be asking to go shopping with me again for a while. :lmao:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
LexiGirl75 said:
They gave an extra 50% off on clearance (red price tag) items.
Yeah, but it wasn't in the computer and the cashiers had to remember to discount it AND be able to do the math to figure half-price.... We called the cashier on several items and made her fix it, but we weren't watching her from the beginning. We ended up at customer service because she'd still overcharged us by $45.00 :twitch:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Dymphna said:
Yeah, but it wasn't in the computer and the cashiers had to remember to discount it AND be able to do the math to figure half-price.... We called the cashier on several items and made her fix it, but we weren't watching her from the beginning. We ended up at customer service because she'd still overcharged us by $45.00 :twitch:

Mine was pretty good with that and I didn't remind her. I actually believed the computer system was updated and would do it. :doh:

Yep, electronics, furniture and jewelry were excluded, but I didn't have that kind of dough so it was all good. I got tons of household stuff. I usually do big household shopping twice a year. Though not planned, this was it.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Dymphna said:

Same thing at the Walmart in Easton. The cashiers had no idea there was a discount on the red tag.. We heard it from another shopper and had to tell our cashier. :wench:

Noc1ue4me

If they could just help you remember the bags

That stupid carousel thing is a pain -- how many time have you had to go back to customer service because you forgot one of your bags on that stupid thing????? :elaine:

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Noc1ue4me said:
That stupid carousel thing is a pain -- how many time have you had to go back to customer service because you forgot one of your bags on that stupid thing????? :elaine:
I agree with that we have forgotten shiat all the time because they tell you thats all of your bags when really its not! :doh:

yankee44

Noc1ue4me said:

On more than one occasion they put the person behind me stuff in my last bag and vise/versa