Waldorf Mom locked kids in storage unit

V

Vixen

sockgirl77 said:
Where in the hell is the justice in this?

Don't even get me started. :smack:

I'm not as nice as I use to be. :ohwell:

And since I have nothing nice to say.... well... :biteslip:

Tri

Thank you, come again.
I thought what pissed me off the most about this was that people actually felt sorry for this so called person, but now hearing she only got 60 days pisses me off even more, you know there are people that get 12 months just for driving on a suspended license, oh but I guess locking your kids in a storage unit with a piss bucket isn't as serious as driving on a suspended license, the system indeed DOES NOT work.

camily

Peace
I went to high school with her I think. I need to check my yearbook. Does she have custody of the kids?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
When you think about it, how different is this from camping?? If she had a tent, and left her kids in the tent while she went to work who would of griped? whats the difference? Storage room is drier, solid roof and walls... no fear of critter attacks, and most storage units are in a secure area.. video surveillance, security guard.. Probably better conditions then half of the trailer parks I see around here. The kids were in good health, they weren't abused no bruises or broken bones..

Course in NW PA there were several people living in Storage rooms.. maybe not the norm here. Cheaper and better facilites then buying a tent and renting a camping space.

She's a working mom, I don't see anywhere where is says she was out partying until two or three am while her kids were in the storage room.. she was working!

Granted something I wouldn't do, but in desperate times you do desperate things. I agree with probation, but I don't think she whould have gone to jail. Other then this one incident she may have been a great mom, working to make ends meet, she made a mistake in judgement, she didn't mean to hurt anyone, especially her kids.

AND i don't see any mention of the Dad.. where was he?? Where is the support he's supposed to be providing so she wouldn't have to resort to this??

Last edited:
itsbob said:
She's a working mom, I don't see anywhere where is says she was out partying until two or three am while her kids were in the storage room.. she was working!
Pssst... I'm guessing you missed the part where she was sleeping in her mother's comfy house, while her kids were in storage.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
kwillia said:
Pssst... I'm guessing you missed the part where she was sleeping in her mother's comfy house, while her kids were in storage.
OOOOOOOOOHHH.. then that makes a difference.. not mentioned in the link above.

BRING me the rope!!

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
Where was that part? I didn't see it.

Pete said:
Where was that part? I didn't see it.
A Maryland woman told police that after she locked her 4- and 5-year-old daughters in a commercial storage shed last week, she left them unattended in the cramped, unheated quarters for three nights while she spent at least one night sleeping at her mother's home, Charles County authorities said.

Dorsey, a convenience store worker, had been homeless since being evicted from a Waldorf apartment Nov. 11, authorities said. After locking the children in the $65-a-month shed Tuesday afternoon, Dorsey "went to her mother's house where she slept for the night," the affidavit states.

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
A Maryland woman told police that after she locked her 4- and 5-year-old daughters in a commercial storage shed last week, she left them unattended in the cramped, unheated quarters for three nights while she spent at least one night sleeping at her mother's home, Charles County authorities said.

Dorsey, a convenience store worker, had been homeless since being evicted from a Waldorf apartment Nov. 11, authorities said. After locking the children in the $65-a-month shed Tuesday afternoon, Dorsey "went to her mother's house where she slept for the night," the affidavit states.
ahhhhh

itsbob

I bowl overhand
mainman said:
BTW, how is the babys shed coming along? :confused:
See, ours is a garden shed right now.. kinda like the garden of Eden shed.. NOT a storage shed.. we have electric, lights.. all we need now is a space heater for when it gets below freezing, and a fan for when it gets over a 100.. We may even add a second "Garden of Eden Room" for the nanny...

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Pete said:

Dorsey's mother didn't even know about one or two of the beebees. Means Dorsey was procurating liberally. Beebees daddies are unnamed.

morganj614

Lenny said:
Dorsey's mother didn't even know about one or two of the beebees. Means Dorsey was procurating liberally. Beebees daddies are unnamed.

I am not sure but didn't she have 5 kids with 3 different daddies?

camily

Peace
morganj614 said:
I am not sure but didn't she have 5 kids with 3 different daddies?
Not sure about that but I do know that people saiod they didn't know about these kids. The daddys probably don't even know they have kids if her family didn't even know they existed!