Walk in Sheds

Tazgirl

I am moving and I need to get a walk in shed or plans for a walk in shed. I can build a 300 square ft. building w/o permit so that is what I am looking for. Any hints or ideas or people to contact???? :jameo:

TAZ

mingiz

Horse Poor
I built my barn 18x30 without a permit. I think if the land is zoned ag you can if it's residental you have a limit on size 15x15 I believe... Don't quote me on that. But that's been 10yrs for the barn and 20 for the 15x15.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
We have several run-ins on our place, and didn't need a permit for any of them. I was told that any "pole building" would not need one. And, there is a place up towards Mechanicsville, Cedar Tree Horse Barns (pretty sure that is the name), that make and deliver the Amish run-ins. Hope that helps

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
appendixqh said:
We have several run-ins on our place, and didn't need a permit for any of them. I was told that any "pole building" would not need one. And, there is a place up towards Mechanicsville, Cedar Tree Horse Barns (pretty sure that is the name), that make and deliver the Amish run-ins. Hope that helps

I got my 10x20 walkin from them about 4 years ago.. delivered it was just under $2000. I'd imagine it's more now with lumber costs but I'm real happy with it. They had the best prices that I could find.
And no permit was needed.

Tazgirl said:
I am moving and I need to get a walk in shed or plans for a walk in shed. I can build a 300 square ft. building w/o permit so that is what I am looking for. Any hints or ideas or people to contact???? :jameo:

TAZ
I designed and built my own barn (with the invaluable assistance of some forumites on some of the jobs requiring more than 1 person such as lifting the walls and roof trusses). 15x20, 2 story. If zoned ag, you do not need a permit. If not ag, and 300 sqft or less you do not need a permit.