Walmart Etiquette

KDENISE977

Question.
Okay, the only reason I went to the Walmart in LaPlata was b/c I needed my oil changed. Dropped my car off, went inside, shopped for an hour or so, went and paid for all my groceries and proceeded to the oil change check out place where I saw exactly ZERO employees for at least 10 minutes so I flagged down an inventory gentleman and asked him if anyone was working in this department and that I'd like to pick up my vehicle, he went and poked his head in the oil change portion of the store and said "this lady needs to pick her car up" and some random oil change dude goes "yeah, it's out back" and points to the parking lot. NO ####, I get that... I said "yes, I see that but I need to PAY for it and get my keys", to which... he rolled his eyes and asked my name and grabbed my paperwork/keys and said "over there, pay over there", pointing to the gentleman with about 19 people in line trying to purchase guns. ANYWAY, annoying as it was, I went, stood in line and the poor young man was so overwhelmed with people getting guns and those of us trying to picking up our cars, I waited patiently and a nice guy who saw me standing over by the oil change part of the story very politely told the clerk to take care of me because it would obviously be quicker than all the paperwork etc he was going to need. I thanked him very graciously and clerk rang up my paperwork and GOOD GOD he said my credit card kept saying CARD ERROR, so I was like OMG, do you have an ATM and he said sure it's at the front of the store, so I HAUL ASS ! to the front of the store and get my cash out and RUN back to the poor dude who now had even MORE people lined up to purchase guns and ammo. BUT, my question is this... my cart NEVER left and the SAME dude was STILL filling out all the gun paperwork (the same nice guy who let me go in front of him)and he's finishing up and leaving and I'm back before ANYONE else checks out... IS MY SPACE IN LINE THE SAME?? Am I to be next? or do I go to the back of the line because I physically left the line??

KDENISE977

I would think so!
as you can probably guess by my rant some rude ass woman with a cart full of groceries felt that she was more deserving of my spot and with her huge cartload of groceries cost me yet another 20 minutes with her welfare card

GregV814

goes to show you they make more money on guns that oil changes.....

Obama wont seize you car anytime soon.

I'd be far more concerned that they:
1) didn't really change the oil
2) there's no oil in it now.

Go check.

TruckLuvr

GWguy

1) didn't really change the oil
2) there's no oil in it now.

Go check.

This happened to me before as well, I think because we are women they think they can get away with it.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I was shopping at St Charles Town Center (Waldorf Mall) yesterday with my kids. I was really nervous because we didn't get out of Waldorf before it got dark. :jameo:

When it gets dark in the dorf, just pull your pants down below your ass, pull the hoodie up and you will be fine.

Grumpy

The more people that they trap and irritate makes for better pictures on the People of Walmart web site.