Walmart Supercenter.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I will be glad when the Wal-Mart is finished. I don't even bother to do there now and haven't for awhile. I can't ever find anything.

beamher

LusbyMom[B said:
]I will be glad when the Wal-Mart is finished[/B]. I don't even bother to do there now and haven't for awhile. I can't ever find anything.

same here, or atleast have some temporary signage. went there twice over the weekend and things were moved around. i guess that's another reason why the shelves didn't seem stocked either.
i'm patiently waiting :whistle:

Last edited:

dbquad1993

I'm thinking they're going to need to give out maps when they open! I got lost since I went in one door but came out another and could not find my car. This is really not good!! Thought I gave someone a heart attack when I beeped for my car. Only way I could locate it on the other side of the lot. Guess I'll have to do the "specific parking place every time" routine should I choose to visit the Wal-mart Supercenter!! I feel old! :jameo:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
So I havent been to walmart in awhile, waiting for the food section to open. Reading Fridays Enterprise, I see aWalmart circular and they are advertising steaks at like 3.88 a pound. So like a dummy, I get all excited, (ihavenoreallife), and head to wallyworld on Saturday to stock up on steak. Good news is I lost 15 pounds trying to find the non exsistant grcery section in that big ass store. Girl said maybe by Nov. Now I ask you, why would a so. md newspaper advertise what we dont have. And are waiting for?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
dbquad1993 said:
I'm thinking they're going to need to give out maps when they open! I got lost since I went in one door but came out another and could not find my car. This is really not good!! Thought I gave someone a heart attack when I beeped for my car. Only way I could locate it on the other side of the lot. Guess I'll have to do the "specific parking place every time" routine should I choose to visit the Wal-mart Supercenter!! I feel old! :jameo:

When Im in a huge paring lot and will probably not remember where my car is, I get out the old digital and snap a picture so I can look later and figure where my ride is. This works well at places like stadiums and airports where they put parking area signs up.

dbquad1993

baileydog said:
When Im in a huge paring lot and will probably not remember where my car is, I get out the old digital and snap a picture so I can look later and figure where my ride is. This works well at places like stadiums and airports where they put parking area signs up.
That's an awesome idea!! Thanks! Except, my phone does everything EXCEPT take pictures. It does take dictation so I can always record where I parked my car. Thanks for sharing! :yay:

beamher

baileydog said:
So I havent been to walmart in awhile, waiting for the food section to open. Reading Fridays Enterprise, I see aWalmart circular and they are advertising steaks at like 3.88 a pound. So like a dummy, I get all excited, (ihavenoreallife), and head to wallyworld on Saturday to stock up on steak. Good news is I lost 15 pounds trying to find the non exsistant grcery section in that big ass store. Girl said maybe by Nov. Now I ask you, why would a so. md newspaper advertise what we dont have. And are waiting for?

the shoppers advertised wine--got my in-law all excited and we walked the store 2x before we asked someone and they told us they didn't sell it. i guess that's where that fine print comes in "sold only in select stores" :jameo:

dbquad1993

beamher said:
the shoppers advertised wine--got my in-law all excited and we walked the store 2x before we asked someone and they told us they didn't sell it. i guess that's where that fine print comes in "sold only in select stores" :jameo:
They can't sell alcohol in grocery stores here in MD so it's probably for those in VA.

awpitt

Main Streeter
dbquad1993 said:
They can't sell alcohol in grocery stores here in MD so it's probably for those in VA.
Actually, it varies by county. In St. Mary's, national chains (Giant, Foodlion, SFW, etc.) can't sell booze; however local stores (McKays, Raleys, etc.) do sell booze.