Wanted: Hay

bhoffman

I am looking for good quality horse hay, preferably an orchard mix. Please let me know if you know of anyone who has some for sale. I only need roughly 50-60 bales since I only have one horse at home.

Thank you,
Brittany

eenerskates

I am looking for good quality horse hay, preferably an orchard mix. Please let me know if you know of anyone who has some for sale. I only need roughly 50-60 bales since I only have one horse at home.

Thank you,
Brittany

Try Carl Hall in Callaway. 301-994-2371.

fredsaid2

Thank you,
Brittany

Stauffer's Feed Mill in Loveville has hay.

bhoffman

Thank you for the responses I will have my dad look into it.

Erin-I think my parents only got 25 bales because at that time we had 60 bales coming from my dad's friend. However, it was moldy so we had them come pick it back up. We have enough for a few more months, but not enough to last until the first cutting.

aceyswan

Hay and Feed

I am in Southern Md Prince Frederick and usually go to Budds creek road place and today I tried the 231 FEED in the Industrial Park for some hay. I only have one horse and a pony so I don't buy by the hundreds of bales... It was convenient and close and time wise a big savings for me.

They are right on the right of the circle when you go into Skipjack road -- they have all kinds of things like bulk mulch, dog cat everything. They've been there since August and I just now went there... (kicks self!)

It just saves gas & time then driving to Tractor Supply or Loveville...

The girl in there is Erin and she is really nice!!!