Warm Welcome

HadEnough

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am not ready to date. Please use courtesy and discontinue messages. This behavior makes me nervous. I live with my brother who is 6'4 and 260 lbs.

W

wkndbeacher

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am not ready to date. Please use courtesy and discontinue messages. This behavior makes me nervous. I live with my brother who is 6'4 and 260 lbs.

Hmm...you can name names :elaine:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms

You should be flattered!!! Its always nice when a man acts interested. And what does your brother have to do with anything? Because he's a big guy, he is gonna come after someone?

W

wkndbeacher

You should be flattered!!! Its always nice when a man acts interested. And what does your brother have to do with anything? Because he's a big guy, he is gonna come after someone?

I dont think he s the only Big guy out there :patriot:.

K

kris31280

It just sounds like this chick is looking for more attention than she was previously getting... "Oh no, please don't hit on me!" (hey, is anyone hitting on me?) "If you hit on me I'll send my big brother after you!" (don't you want to fight for me?) "I'm not looking to date anyone right now." (I'm just lookin' for a little fun but don't wanna seem slutty.)

W

wkndbeacher

It just sounds like this chick is looking for more attention than she was previously getting... "Oh no, please don't hit on me!" (hey, is anyone hitting on me?) "If you hit on me I'll send my big brother after you!" (don't you want to fight for me?) "I'm not looking to date anyone right now." (I'm just lookin' for a little fun but don't wanna seem slutty.)

Now thats funny :starcat:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms

Thats what I was thinking. You come on a forum, post and then expect to be left alone, no one to respond to you. WTF!!

And just how old is she. Threatening to send her BIG BRO after someone.

and...finally, she doesnt respond to anyones post.

Thats what I was thinking. You come on a forum, post and then expect to be left alone, no one to respond to you. WTF!!

And just how old is she. Threatening to send her BIG BRO after someone.

and...finally, she doesnt respond to anyones post.

Sounds like something I used to hear in elementary school.....

W

wkndbeacher

WAIT!! WHAT?!?!?! Did I miss something again????

Someone is threatening any guy that flirts with her with her brother thats 6 4 260lbs, I just think its funny cuse I almost bench twice that amount :lmao:

Now if your big bro was warnutz then that would be more impressive.

However im not one of the ones that imed her so this is funny :buddies:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
I think kris is correct. She is looking for some fun, but wants to play coy.... I dont understand some women. Just come out and say. Look..not looking for anything serious, just someone to hang out with sometimes, you know a "F**K Buddy.