Warming Olay

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
sunflower said:
Is this the stuff in the purple bottle. If so I have the same thing.. Feels real nice
Yep. Sis brought it with her and now I'm addicted AND I'M ONLY USING IT ON MY FACE.

W

Wenchy

missperky said:

No kidding.

Sorry BS! Still love me? I only use Olay facial products. :huggy:

Last edited by a moderator:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I don't think you guys are so funny. This was a really innocent post and now you all made it about sex and I don't know if I can use this stuff on my face any more without thinking of manly parts. You have ruined my facial experience.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
BS Gal said:
I don't think you guys are so funny. This was a really innocent post and now you all made it about sex and I don't know if I can use this stuff on my face any more without thinking of manly parts. You have ruined my facial experience.

:huggy: :cheers: To facials

M

missperky

BS Gal said:

I'm sorry. :huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
missperky said:
I'm sorry. :huggy:
That was just rude. Now I'm wondering what EXACTLY they put in that stuff and I was having such a good warm feeling before YOU ALL ruined it. :lmao: I'm not sure I'm gonna use it any more.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
BS Gal said:
Maybe you should try cucumbers? :lol: