WARNING WARNING RUN FOR YOU LIVES PLEASE, PART V

GregV814

do something, take no chances, NOW. Dont wait for the weekend, it may not happen!!! I plead with you to DO SOMETHING!! Its a triple threat!!!! weather, acute, overt racism, math!!!, we cant tell if Taylor Swift told her galoot jock "I love u" or not!!!!
Age of destruction, tax deduction, suicide, too many bills, hippies runnin' to the hills!!!!

The gay guy on the weather channel warned us that weather will effect/affect, whatever, 200 million people this very weekend!!!!

jrt_ms1995

do something, take no chances, NOW. Dont wait for the weekend, it may not happen!!! I plead with you to DO SOMETHING!! Its a triple threat!!!! weather, acute, overt racism, math!!!, we cant tell if Taylor Swift told her galoot jock "I love u" or not!!!!
Age of destruction, tax deduction, suicide, too many bills, hippies runnin' to the hills!!!!

The gay guy on the weather channel warned us that weather will effect/affect, whatever, 200 million people this very weekend!!!!
I'm doing something NOW! Thanks to Greg I may survive!

stgislander

PREMO Member
Thanks Greg. You've convinced me. Sorry Gilligan.... I'm heading back west so I can be knee deep in Snowmageddon.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I thought we were having a snow squall in Southern Maryland this morning, but turns out I just need to pickup some dandruff shampoo.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sadly, I do need to grocery shop. I haven't been in about 3 weeks, others than items for Christmas dinner. BUT! I say bring it! My lawn guy was here yesterday for the final leaf management. :biggrin: