Was Judas guilty.?

Hijinx

I was reading over in the politics section and I saw them over there calling Marjorie Taylor Greene a Judas for wanting to get rid of Mike Johnson after Trump said to keep him.

Now I probably think a little different from many people, but i do think.
Jesus Christ was born a man so hat he could play out the words of the prophets. It is mentioned in the Bible many times that this or that had to be done to fullfill their prophecies. If Jesus Christ was born to fulfill these things was Judas not born to betray him? Jesus said Judas would betray him 3 times before the **** sounded. Jesus knew who would betray him from the beginning, and he knew how and when it would be done.. It was all a part of the plan. Why is Judas hated for his part in Gods plan? What choice did he have.?

seekeroftruth

I was reading over in the politics section and I saw them over there calling Marjorie Taylor Greene a Judas for wanting to get rid of Mike Johnson after Trump said to keep him.

Now I probably think a little different from many people, but i do think.
Jesus Christ was born a man so hat he could play out the words of the prophets. It is mentioned in the Bible many times that this or that had to be done to fullfill their prophecies. If Jesus Christ was born to fulfill these things was Judas not born to betray him? Jesus said Judas would betray him 3 times before the **** sounded. Jesus knew who would betray him from the beginning, and he knew how and when it would be done.. It was all a part of the plan. Why is Judas hated for his part in Gods plan? What choice did he have.?
Judas didn't do the three times thing... That was Peter.

Judas is the one who told the priests he knew where Jesus would be... and then took them to that place... and then kissed Jesus to point Him out so the troops could arrest the right man. Judas then regretted what he did and tried to return the money he was paid.... Judas hung himself over it.

Also... Judas was pissed at Jesus because Jesus allowed a woman to rub expensive perfume on His feet. Judas thought it was money down the drain. Judas started to complain about how much they could have done with the money... Jesus admonished him. That's why he turned Jesus in. God knew what decision he would make. Judas was chosen because he would do it.... not because he could be made to do it. God could have used a squirrel to do it, if He wanted to.

Yep... God put the thought in his mind... this is true... but Judas did the deed. Judas could have refused. Judas could have warned Jesus. He betrayed him because he was pissed. Judas did it because he wanted to do it.

Since then, the name Judas, has been associated with betrayal.

So, when they say she is a Judas, it means she betrayed him and/or the party.

Jesus was born a man. That way when everyone gets to Judgement... no one will be able to use "you don't know what it's like to be a man" as a defense. Jesus was tempted for 40 days and nights out in the desert and didn't fall for Satan's lies. He proved humans are capable of living a great life without choosing Satan.

Every one of us has a choice. That's what makes us different from all the other animals.

Greene has a choice and she keeps kicking the same dog. She's losing support... That's why they are calling her a Judas.

:coffee:

Last edited: