Was Ken King wrong in letting Sonic Booms hit land?

Was Ken King wrong in letting sonic booms hit land after he knew it was happening?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
My God! Drunk Democrats voting! What next? :drama: :lol:
:killingme Hey now, I always vote and not always democrat. How many times do I have to tell you people that I do not prescribe to any particular party.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Just had to vote YES!! If nothing else to stoke the fire a little bit.. But you have to know of course he is to blame, you KNOW it couldn't have been a prima dona pilots fault!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
My vote was a JOKE.. I in no way think Ken was to blame for any of it.. I have no problem with sonic booms, and think they should plan some flights every now and then, close enough to the shore so we CAN hear them. Kind of like letting us know somebody is out there watching out for us..

Tomcat

Anytime
saltydog said:
I guess I was wrong. I'll soon be signing off of SOMD.COM.
no regrets... bob :confused:

Don't stop now, only 208107 to go until you reach your goal of -1000000 karma points :loser:

Ponytail

As with most of the re-entry sonic booms that I heard in Florida when the shuttle re-entered the atmosphere, the sonic booms heard around PAX are all in the name of progress. :yay:

:patriot: Let 'em fly. And keep up the good work Ken! :notworthy

Triggerfish

Bustem' Down said:
Why the hell did I get a lot of red karma for saying that the booms scared my dogs? :killingme

:killingme

BTW why the big deal? If I can sleep without waking up when a jet lands less than 5 feet from me with very small amount of steel between us why can't some people deal with a little sonic boom. If something broke then you may have some valid complaints, otherwise deal with it.

Ponytail

Railroad said:
How about we make like a supersonic bomber and DROP IT. :duh:

:wah:

because this is a public forum loaded with folks that have ALOT of smart azz comments left to make. :biggrin: How about sockin' me with more of that grey karma of yours, eh?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Ponytail said:
:wah:

because this is a public forum loaded with folks that have ALOT of smart azz comments left to make. :biggrin: How about sockin' me with more of that grey karma of yours, eh?

Pssst, PT...RR can't give you grey. It was probably saltydog.