Wash/Buf

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Shanahan threw Gano under the bus on the blocked FG from yesterday, said it was a "low kick" and no D linemen came through the line.:confused: 49 yds is the edge of Gano's range to begin with so you know the kick has to have a bit lower trajectory for that distance but I think you need to check the film on that one more time Dick er I mean Mike.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You can't find a skins fan anymore. They put their Skins flags away, peeled their stickers off the car and put their Cooley jersey's in the closet. That's how the Washington fans roll.

Not so. I just got Redskins fleece in a full 10 yard roll to put in the back and passenger seat of my truck for my dog to lay on in comfort and style. My burgundy pick up truck.

We suck. We have sucked. We will continue to suck. It's become a badge of honor to NOT give up the ship and see just how much new and exciting misery we can endure next. Clearly, Shanahan, one or both of them, ain't gonna be around much longer. Maybe we'll fire them mid season and hire back Shottie or maybe hire Freidgen, or, who knows, Gibbs III?

You gotta just change your definition of what fun is to be a Redskins fan these days.

:buddies: