Washington Redskins at Carolina Panthers

BuddyLee

Football addict
This game should be the best indicator of what we might expect in the regular season. The starters will play for at least a half if not into the third quarter.

I expect the offensive line to maul and destroy. Joe Bugel just buried his daughter today in Arizona. To his character he is in Charlotte, North Carolina coaching his team now. What a guy.

The defense should play everyone but Laron Landry who is still trying to get rid of that lingering hamstring.

I would like to see Campbell more crisp this week. Quick smart throws. I want to see Clinton Portis get some good runs in.

I do not want to see Devine throwing the ball at all in this game.

Should be interesting. HTTR!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
This game should be the best indicator of what we might expect in the regular season. The starters will play for at least a half if not into the third quarter.

I expect the offensive line to maul and destroy. Joe Bugel just buried his daughter today in Arizona. To his character he is in Charlotte, North Carolina coaching his team now. What a guy.

The defense should play everyone but Laron Landry who is still trying to get rid of that lingering hamstring.

I would like to see Campbell more crisp this week. Quick smart throws. I want to see Clinton Portis get some good runs in.

I do not want to see Devine throwing the ball at all in this game.

Should be interesting. HTTR!

Sorry, but that's just wrong, it's only preseason, come on! You're right, what a guy.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Sorry, but that's just wrong, it's only preseason, come on! You're right, what a guy.
He took off to be with his daughter last week. The day he came back to the team is when she passed. She had bone cancer and was only 35.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
He took off to be with his daughter last week. The day he came back to the team is when she passed. She had bone cancer and was only 35.

I thought about it after posting, maybe he can deal better with his grief this way, or maybe she wouldn't have wanted him to miss a game, who knows. I just thought he should be with his family at a time like this.

Rael

Supper's Ready
I'll be watching it, too. I'm ready for regular season, though...and the pre-season speculation, the build up to that first game...just 12 days away. :yay:

GO GIANTS!

Wait...they're not playing (being televised at least), tonight... :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I thought about it after posting, maybe he can deal better with his grief this way, or maybe she wouldn't have wanted him to miss a game, who knows. I just thought he should be with his family at a time like this.
I hear ya'. Everyone has different ways of grieving.

He has two families though.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'll be watching it, too. I'm ready for regular season, though...and the pre-season speculation, the build up to that first game...just 12 days away. :yay:

GO GIANTS!

Wait...they're not playing (being televised at least), tonight... :lol:
Actually, I think the Giants are playing tonight...

...against Favre and the Jets.:jet:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Actually, I think the Giants are playing tonight...

...against Favre and the Jets.:jet:

I don't have the ticket, so I'm stuck watching this game, that's okay, though. Good to see how the Skins will be playing with Zorn keeping them in there for more time. :yay: