Washington Redskins at Carolina Panthers

PsyOps

Pixelated
You're not very nice, but I do understand since you don't have my pedigree. :nono:

Has nothing to do with being nice. Has to do with how so many of us see things. It all began with renaming the field "FedEx Field" instead of "Jack Kent Cooke Stadium" and yanking decades of tradition out from under the fans and the team. The bottom line became more important than loyalty.

So you wanna talk about nice... that move wasn't nice to the fans who lived by the spirit of Redskins football and learned to love Mr. Cooke that bred that spirit. I'm not sure what sort of pedigree that equates to but I'll just simply call it a wolf or perhaps hyena.

Last edited:

MrSnyder

Has nothing to do with being nice. Has to do with how so many of us see things. It all began with renaming the field "FedEx Field" instead of "Jack Kent Cooke Stadium" and yanking decades of tradition out from under the fans and the team. The bottom line became more important than loyalty.

So you wanna talk about nice... that move wasn't nice to the fans who lived by the spirit of Redskins football and learned to love Mr. Cooke that bred that spirit. I'm not sure what sort of pedigree that equates to but I'll just simply call it a wolf or perhaps hyena.

Perhaps you were responding to my post, if you are, please address me as Mr Snyder.

PsyOps

Pixelated
'Cause I'm Dan Snyder, yes I'm the real Snyder
All you other Dan Snyders are just imitating
So won't the real Dan Snyder please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?

:killingme

It has to be HIM... see the picture? And he has a football in his hands. It's has to be HIM. :notworthy

LateApex

This game should be the best indicator of what we might expect in the regular season. The starters will play for at least a half if not into the third quarter.

Ouch.

I expect the offensive line to maul and destroy. Joe Bugel just buried his daughter today in Arizona. To his character he is in Charlotte, North Carolina coaching his team now. What a guy.

The O-line was just plain awful.

The defense should play everyone but Laron Landry who is still trying to get rid of that lingering hamstring.

It's going to be a long year for you guys.

Carlos Rogers is a bust.

I would like to see Campbell more crisp this week. Quick smart throws. I want to see Clinton Portis get some good runs in.

CP is the only player that looks ready.

Jason Campbell.

Jason Campbell.

I've been telling my co-workers that JC will never amount to anything. He holds the ball too long. He can't read defenses. You guys gave way too much for a qb that will be out of the league in a couple of years.

I thought you guys might pull out an 8-8 season.

Not looking too good for you guys.

PsyOps

Pixelated
CP is the only player that looks ready.

He's handled the ball (what?) 5 - 6 times? How can you tell he's ready. CP hates playing preseason anyway. I saw no real effort from the guy. Two good runs max.

Not looking too good for you guys

In a bit of the Skin's defense, they did beat the Colts. I don't think anyone expected this. But preseason is like political polling. Means nothing.

LateApex

He's handled the ball (what?) 5 - 6 times? How can you tell he's ready. CP hates playing preseason anyway. I saw no real effort from the guy. Two good runs max.

I'm talking about his production this preseason. He's the only that looks ready.

Jason Taylor - this one is going to bite you guys in the ass this season. I think he spent too much of is energy dancing in the offseason.

In a bit of the Skin's defense, they did beat the Colts. I don't think anyone expected this. But preseason is like political polling. Means nothing.

This was the 3rd preseason game. Usually teams use this as a dress rehearsal. It's not about whether you win or lose, but how your team shows. I could care less if my team lost all the games. I would, however, like them to come out and execute the fundamentals.

Jansen's age is showing. He was manhandled and looked like a pop warner player out there. Can you say: "he was blowed up!"

You guys have ignored your line for years. It's really starting to show now.

The Carolina game exposed a lot of weaknesses.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This was the 3rd preseason game. Usually teams use this as a dress rehearsal. It's not about whether you win or lose, but how your team shows. I could care less if my team lost all the games. I would, however, like them to come out and execute the fundamentals.

Jansen's age is showing. He was manhandled and looked like a pop warner player out there. Can you say: "he was blowed up!"

You guys have ignored your line for years. It's really starting to show now.

The Carolina game exposed a lot of weaknesses.

Oh don't get me wrong... I'm not the least bit optimistic about their prospects this year.

Part of me can't help but believe the team is responding to the death of Bugel's daughter. Not an excuse mind you. Can't have this happen in the middle of the regular season. But there has to be an explanation for having some pretty darn good performance then suddenly doing a 180.

On Jansen... the guy almost has s tradition of getting injured in the beginning of the year and being out the season.