• how many wave

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • how many don't wave

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Nickel said:
Reread the thread....I was nice until I read it the next day, and you proceeded to be mean to most people who replied to you. I like those people, and didn't like someone being mean to them for no reason. I'm sure you've come to realize that most of them are nice people, they just joke around. I have a boyfriend, I'm flattered that you think I was hitting on you. The last thing I would do if I were single was try to meet someone on the internet. :duh:

And I didn't turn into a beyotch...ask him, he knows.
Oh, my mistake, so you were always a b1tch?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pvineswinger said:
The first step is admitting you have a problem... you're on your way to being a decent person. :yay:
Poor Steve then- guess he found out the hard way.
Um, no, he's a family friend. And I'm a heck of a lot more decent than some, but if you actually knew me you'd know that, huh?

CMC122

Go Braves!
pvineswinger said:
The first step is admitting you have a problem... you're on your way to being a decent person. :yay:
Poor Steve then- guess he found out the hard way.
You're quick judgment on people is :crazy:

Just my 2 cents, I know Nickel can handle herself:yay:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
CMC122 said:
You're quick judgment on people is :crazy:

Just my 2 cents, I know Nickel can handle herself:yay:

It's not a "quick" judgement- and she "quickly" decided that I was mean to gumbo without knowing what the heck i was referring to. Nickel is a sheep -remember?

BTW, gumbo and I are chatting right now- and he thinks this is funny. :howdy:

CMC122

Go Braves!
pvineswinger said:
It's not a "quick" judgement- and she "quickly" decided that I was mean to gumbo without knowing what the heck i was referring to. Nickel is a sheep -remember?

Not sure about your sheep comment, but really, you can look back at your original thread were you said we were all cheaters and still stand by your comments?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pvineswinger said:

I just gave you bad karma cause I felt like it, it had nothing to do with the post...if I'd been thinking correctly I should've blasted you for your comments in the private forum. You're friends with Gumbo! Woohooo! I don't care. :ohwell:

If you'd read the private forum, where I initially replied to your post about me, you'd know why I have a problem with you. I'm done being mean out in the open. I don't want a time out.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
CMC122 said:
Not sure about your sheep comment, but really, you can look back at your original thread were you said we were all cheaters and still stand by your comments?

I didn't say you were "all" cheaters- i said the people that were defending a cheater, must have a reason for defending her, like possibly a guilty conscience.
I was venting, and was told (by Nickel) that somd.com is purely for entertainment- not for venting. Even though I've seen a half dozen "vents" since then.
As for the sheep comment- I said " bunch of freakin' sheep" and you though I meant you, I said I was referring to Nickel.
Nickel just came into this thread where she had no clue what was going on- and decided to be a beyatch. Well at least I know who's posts are not worth reading now.

But since we are SOOOO :offtopic: I'll get back to the topic at hand :howdy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pvineswinger said:
I didn't say you were "all" cheaters- i said the people that were defending a cheater, must have a reason for defending her, like possibly a guilty conscience.
I was venting, and was told (by Nickel) that somd.com is purely for entertainment- not for venting. Even though I've seen a half dozen "vents" since then.
As for the sheep comment- I said " bunch of freakin' sheep" and you though I meant you, I said I was referring to Nickel.
Nickel just came into this thread where she had no clue what was going on- and decided to be a beyatch. Well at least I know who's posts are not worth reading now.

But since we are SOOOO :offtopic: I'll get back to the topic at hand :howdy:
:howdy:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
pvineswinger said:
You bad-grammar freak!!
Is that what you are going to make better on your clone? :killingme
I was hoping it might be something else... :ohwell:
You say the sweetest things goof ball but we got it like that! :shutup:

and what might that something else be :duh:
A bigger heart right :kiss:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Nickel said:
I just gave you bad karma cause I felt like it, it had nothing to do with the post...if I'd been thinking correctly I should've blasted you for your comments in the private forum. You're friends with Gumbo! Woohooo! I don't care. :ohwell:

If you'd read the private forum, where I initially replied to your post about me, you'd know why I have a problem with you. I'm done being mean out in the open. I don't want a time out.
Didn't you accuse me of "hiding" yesterday-
but now you're "done being mean out in the open?"
Be mean in private, that's cool.
Well at least you admitted that you are mean... :yay:

(I know you just want gumbo- and you're just jealous. Lay off... :diva: )

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pvineswinger said:
Didn't you accuse me of "hiding" yesterday-
but now you're "done being mean out in the open?"
Be mean in private, that's cool.
Well at least you admitted that you are mean... :yay:

(I know you just want gumbo- and you're just jealous. Lay off... :diva: )
I said I was done being mean in private, too. :shrug:

I don't need no gumbo, I got my own Louisiana-bred Jambalaya-lving man. :bubble:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Nickel said:
I said I was done being mean in private, too. :shrug:

I don't need no gumbo, I got my own Louisiana-bred Jambalaya-lving man. :bubble:

I must have missed the "stop being mean in private" part. :confused:

You know you want gumbo- stop trying to deny it. :boxing:
Everyone knows that between gumbo and jumbalaya- gumbo is the clear choice. :love: