Wax Warmers

PJay

Addicted...all the wonder smells!
My home is smelling like strawberries right now.

Anyone else out there like me? Your favorite smell good cubes?

My favorite are the Fall and Christmas ones, looking forward to them returning. Used up all my stock :frown:

product_217023_product_shots1.jpg

Last edited:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Addicted...all the wonder smells!
My home is smelling like strawberries right now.

Anyone else out there like me? Your favorite smell good cubes?

My favorite are the Fall and Christmas ones, looking forward to them returning. Used up all my stock :frown:

View attachment 164777
I have this exact wax warmer :lol:

My favorite is a lemon and peppercorn one I used to get at Walmart. I don't get any fancy brands like Scentsy, I find the Walmart versions work just as good. And they actually have quite a decent selection. I like the fresh, earthy, or musky scents. Nothing floral, except I keep a lavender one for the bedroom.

There is a candle/soaps/wax melts vendor in the SOF market in Leonardtown. I've bought her melts before. I can't remember the name of the scent - was it Egyptian Velvet?? idk - but it was something musky mixed with a cotton scent and omg it was heavenly to me. She has some great scents with matching soaps or candles. I think she's still there.

rio

I love melts and candles equally.
I tend toward light scents such as fruity, citrus, herbal, or clean linen/fresh type smells but it depends on the time of year, sometimes I like a spicier, heavier scent.

I get them from wherever I happen to find ones I like at a price I'm willing to pay. I do like to get them from small businesses whenever I can.

Bobwhite

I mostly like the woodsy, outdoorsy scents. But there used to be a scent that was called Apple Jack. I can't remember the brand. Claire something, I think. Anyway, I don't think they sell it any longer.

PJay

I mostly like the woodsy, outdoorsy scents. But there used to be a scent that was called Apple Jack. I can't remember the brand. Claire something, I think. Anyway, I don't think they sell it any longer.

Claire Burke? Found some on Amazon.

Last edited:

mitzi

There is a candle/soaps/wax melts vendor in the SOF market in Leonardtown. I've bought her melts before. I can't remember the name of the scent - was it Egyptian Velvet?? idk - but it was something musky mixed with a cotton scent and omg it was heavenly to me. She has some great scents with matching soaps or candles. I think she's still there.

If this is the same one I think it is (I'm not sure if I can say the name), she is awesome. I've been ordering from her. She even delivered my Christmas order to my door. I'm glad I can keep it local for a small business.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I was gifted a wax warmer years ago but because I don't have a sense of smell, I couldn't tell when the scent was gone and the wax needed to be replaced. So, I ended up letting the warmer go and will occasionally light a candle but still can't smell it.

PJay

I have this exact wax warmer :lol:

My favorite is a lemon and peppercorn one I used to get at Walmart. I don't get any fancy brands like Scentsy, I find the Walmart versions work just as good. And they actually have quite a decent selection. I like the fresh, earthy, or musky scents. Nothing floral, except I keep a lavender one for the bedroom.

Funny. Chose that one because I was looking for a new warmer. I liked it until read part of it is blue? Is the light real bright?

Last edited:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Funny. Chose that one because I was looking for a new warmer. I liked it until read part of it is blue? Is the light real bright?
I don't notice the blue when it's on, but the floral detailed screens has some brushed blue on it, yes. The light is not real bright but I don't usually have it on in a dark room.