We are the highest taxed nation-Donald Trump

Midnightrider

No.... but that is the point. No one have ever said that he agreed. Didn't we go through this before? Alzheimer's setting in?

The point is that he needs to nut up, put up, or... shut up. Every time he posts his anonymous pics of "stuff" he looks like a bigger azz and coward because he won't man up.
Exactly
Gilligan claimed I don't own a boat. A stupid claim for a stranger to make, but gilligan is just dumb enough to do it.
I've got $1k and a boat to call gilligans bluff. Instead of taking me up on it he posts pictures of a bunch of crap he may or may not have as if people he doesn't know would be impressed..... or distrated

black dog

Free America
So Sir Gilligan posts pictures of what you say he may or may not and that's no good for you guys, but you have posted no pictures of anything and he's supposed to go with your word that it's a fair deal. Both of you need to put the crack pipe down and step away from that glass dick in your mouth because you two are high..high......HIGH.
No rational sound person would agree to that... Well except you two...
Someone else needs to "Nut Up " and post what he's willing to bet..

Wishbone

So Sir Gilligan posts pictures of what you say he may or may not and that's no good for you guys, but you have posted no pictures of anything and he's supposed to go with your word that it's a fair deal. Both of you need to put the crack pipe down and step away from that glass dick in your mouth because you two are high..high......HIGH.
No rational sound person would agree to that... Well except you two...
Someone else needs to "Nut Up " and post what he's willing to bet..

I'll bet a dollar that Rumprider won't let go of his infatuation with Gilligan!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why do you keep dodging? You know very well the wager was for $1K that Rumprider didn't own a boat.

So, now that the obvious has been stated to you at least 3 times.... what is your next excuse?
reading comprehension not your strong suit obviously.

Midnightrider

Posts the moron even after pics are posted. Lmao.

Say..I have lots more pics of more cool toys. Wanna see 'em?

You are an idiot, and no one cares about the crap you post pictures of. The claim you made, and the one I offered the bet over, was that I don't own a boat. It's your stupid claim. Stop being such a pussy

Midnightrider

You win, Its a internet bromance....
Midnightpolesmoker just can't grasp the difficulty of posting a picture..

That's pretty ####ing stupid. I choose to not post a photo or any other personal information unless it is worth my while. I noticed my inbox is still empty BTW :killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's pretty ####ing stupid. I choose to not post a photo or any other personal information unless it is worth my while. I noticed my inbox is still empty BTW :killingme

We know you are lying. ;-)

Desperately lying...

Meanwhile, I'd be happy to post more pics of my stuff....for free. Just because I know how much it bothers you and Sappy. :lmao:

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hey Tiny! I like this pic. Looks like it was taken in 1980. You ####ing Tool!

:killingme

Close. 2003 or 2004...:yay: You obviously know nothing about boats or outboard motors, not that that would surprise anyone.

Try again shortbus!

Midnightrider

We know you are lying. ;-)

Desperately lying...

Meanwhile, I'd be happy to post more pics of my stuff....for free. Just because I know how much it bothers you and Sappy. :lmao:

If you know it, put up your $1k against mine and I can prove it.

Your pictures are just like you, meaningless internet BS