We just got

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
JabbaJawz said:
They should get rid of that damn monstrous stair climber contraption. :lol: Although, I do see some people use it on occasion. Shoot me first...that is such a horrid, monotonous method of exercise!!

John asked myself and another girl what he could get rid of and we said on of those could go. :lol: I do use it from time to time but not enough to want to keep it in there. We also told him to get rid of the Reebok cross trainer. That thing is so old and the only time it is used is when cardio is packed.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
MDTerps said:
two new bikes at the gym. They are pretty cool. There's a screen in front of you to make it look like you are actually on the path and you have to steer the bike to stay on the path that you choose.
Does it give road rash in case you eat it? :lmao:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
mv_princess said:
:smoochy: I was looking for you yesterday. My dad tried out that new bike. Said it was really hard, no coasting either.. :lol:

I decided last minute to just go home and use the treadmill. I lifted during lunch time. Nope you can't coast gotta keep movin those legs. When going down hill shift up, it makes it a little easier, and when going down hill shift down.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
MDTerps said:
I decided last minute to just go home and use the treadmill. I lifted during lunch time. Nope you can't coast gotta keep movin those legs. When going down hill shift up, it makes it a little easier, and when going down hill shift down.
Those now sound like they maybe a little too advanced for me...

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
mv_princess said:
Those now sound like they maybe a little too advanced for me...

No it's not!! You could handle it. There are so many different paths to choose from. Pick on that is only a mile long to start off with. Will you be there tonight?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
MDTerps said:
No it's not!! You could handle it. There are so many different paths to choose from. Pick on that is only a mile long to start off with. Will you be there tonight?
No :frown: I will be there hopefully saturday if not sunday for sure.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
mv_princess said:
No :frown: I will be there hopefully saturday if not sunday for sure.

Fine :hangsheadkicksdirt: Maybe I'll see you this weekend then. Of the two days Sunday will probably be the day.

My son has skate board lessons on saturday morning. I'm packing the first aid kit tomorrow night. :yay:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
MDTerps said:
Fine :hangsheadkicksdirt: Maybe I'll see you this weekend then. Of the two days Sunday will probably be the day.

My son has skate board lessons on saturday morning. I'm packing the first aid kit tomorrow night. :yay:
:lol: Make it a big one! I am sorry though, I am already disliking the fact that I can't go...

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
JabbaJawz said:
OMG, those bikes are AWESOME!!! I did 2 trails yesterday afternoon, and one this morning! :diva:

:high5: I did one yesterday afternoon as well. It was over 4 miles and I was sweating pretty good. I got my heart rate up to 150.

Is there something we can do to make the seat a little more comfy?

Vince

MDTerps said:
:high5: I did one yesterday afternoon as well. It was over 4 miles and I was sweating pretty good. I got my heart rate up to 150.

Gel type seat pad. That's what I put on my mountain bike. It helps, especially with an azz as old as mine.

Last edited:

warneckutz

Vince said:
Gel type seat pad. That's what I put on my mountain bike. It helps, especially with an azz as old as mine.

A lot of people that take the spinning classes have picked up gel seats at Target.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
MDTerps said:

The seat didn't bother me, but you have a lot less fat on your @ss than I do, so that's probably why. :roflmao: