We lost one of our own last week...

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I think its been long enough now to let those that personally knew her post.

I only knew her through this forum, we did share a number of PMs together, and once even tried to hook up at one of the southern md oyster things.
We missed each other that day, although, I think I did see her in the distance due to her red coat she was wearing, but never actually found her.
she kept me informed on another forum member that was going through a tough time through PMs. I wont mention that posters name.

I thought her to be caring, kind and basically a wonderful person based on her posts, and the PMs about the other poster. If that other poster guesses that it was them, I can tell you that the PMs indicated that you were very much in her thoughts. (which by the way also increased my appreciation of you)

at any rate, to lose someone so young, so caring and so beautiful, Is a greater loss to not only this forum, but to those that had the real pleasure of knowing her in person.

and thats all I got.
But you didn't personally know her. All you know of her is what she posted on the forums, and through pm's, right?

It's just that your wording was weird....implying that you "knew" her, when you really didn't.

But you didn't personally know her. All you know of her is what she posted on the forums, and through pm's, right?

It's just that your wording was weird....implying that you "knew" her, when you really didn't.

I took it as "there has been enough time for people that personally knew her to get their feelings out so now those of us who knew her strictly online can post our condolences":ohwell:

You have to watch out for those dangling participles... :ohwell:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I took it as "there has been enough time for people that personally knew her to get their feelings out so now those of us who knew her strictly online can post our condolences":ohwell:

You have to watch out for those dangling participles... :ohwell:

Gotcha. :yay:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Found Another Wendy Pic

Here she is in my office last fall.

Attachments

• 000_1187.jpg
    000_1187.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 420

Nupe2

Rest in Peace Wendy. I haven't been on the forums for a long while and just learned tonight via Internet search of Wendy's passing. I visited her last Summer and took the picture of her at the beach. She gave me a wonderful tour of Salisbury and the beaches nearby. She complained that she wasn't photogenic but as you can see, she was oh so wrong!

Wendy had a wonderful spirit and a huge heart. She was one of those friends that even if you didn't see them for a while, the friendship was still there and still intact! She was a joy!

Wenchy, I have missed you these past months since we talked last. I will miss you now forever.

Until we meet again...soar with the Angels!

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Rest in Peace Wendy. I haven't been on the forums for a long while and just learned tonight via Internet search of Wendy's passing. I visited her last Summer and took the picture of her at the beach. She gave me a wonderful tour of Salisbury and the beaches nearby. She complained that she wasn't photogenic but as you can see, she was oh so wrong!

Wendy had a wonderful spirit and a huge heart. She was one of those friends that even if you didn't see them for a while, the friendship was still there and still intact! She was a joy!

Wenchy, I have missed you these past months since we talked last. I will miss you now forever.

Until we meet again...soar with the Angels!

:like: so very much.

mamatutu

mama to two
One year since Wenchy's (Wendy's) death. God bless her, and she is in His arms. Love and miss you, Wendy.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
That was nice of you, hard to believe it's been five years now.

Can’t believe it, either. This was a very nice thread about Wendy. It made me think of others who have passed (that we know of), that were well liked, and loved...aps, bcp, chermax, and kdenise. Apologies if I left anyone out. Rest In Peace, fellow forumites.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I can't believe she has been gone five years. She was such a nice person and so kind to those around her. I met her a few times and she was just the nicest person.