We made the web page....per..gidy..Happy..etc

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Ats 'cause i hula on top harder than i hoop on bottom naturally so i gotta hoop harder to keep up with the hula-ing parts :lol:.

You should have hulad with it on your neck it would have never fallen below the chest...you would have been a winna...

MorganLover

happyappygirl said:
Ats 'cause i hula on top harder than i hoop on bottom naturally so i gotta hoop harder to keep up with the hula-ing parts :lol:.

:shocking: :barf: :jameo:

OH GROSS i didn't NOT want to picture that with my mother and my father EWWWWW haha. your problem is you have NO hips not that you don't "it" the right way :razz:

You guys are so cute MGH, Happy too cute. And dad let you where that SHIRT happy???!!! :lmao:

MorganLover

I can't wait to get the my trailer and truck up and running so i can come to those things with ya'll. so fun. I clean up on those judged trail rides on everyone else's horse's lol, so i am dieing to know how i'll do with cherokee.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MorganLover said:
I can't wait to get the my trailer and truck up and running so i can come to those things with ya'll. so fun. I clean up on those judged trail rides on everyone else's horse's lol, so i am dieing to know how i'll do with cherokee.
SMTRs judged ride is in Nov,you better have that trailer ready to haul by then...cause we're gonna want to see if all that big talk you do is on the money! :biggrin:

Giddy up!

happyappygirl said:
We liked the pole stations too.

MGH got all three rings on, I lost the very last one.

Thanks to GiddyUp for taking these pix!!

MGH want me to post a couple of yours?
It was gettin dark im surprised the pics even turned out...Paso says i suck at photography lol! :lmao: