We think we set a record today..pics

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Well we did the lake today 10-11 miles (rough terrain) in 1 hr 20 minutes...

Attachments

• 2172008716.jpg
    2172008716.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 2172008717.jpg
    2172008717.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 2172008718.jpg
    2172008718.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 2172008727.jpg
    2172008727.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 21720081542.jpg
    21720081542.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 138

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Wow, I'm impressed. Never even came close to that. It took me a good five hours leaving from my farm off Great Mills Road to Western Branch Farm on Indian Bridge Road to the lake, around and back to my farm and we weren't walking much either. You must have the new record, congratulations!!! :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Wow, I'm impressed. Never even came close to that. It took me a good five hours leaving from my farm off Great Mills Road to Western Branch Farm on Indian Bridge Road to the lake, around and back to my farm and we weren't walking much either. You must have the new record, congratulations!!! :howdy:

We were booking :lmao: Poor Walkerman and his friend we really pushed them..Ask Walkerman he did the timing..he swore we rode it in LESS then 1 1/2 hrs..poor stud was about to drop over..it was his second ride since August..:lmao: He was a real gentleman today too...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
We left my house at 12:30

We were tacked up and rode out at 1:10

We were back to the trailer by 2:30

I was home and unloading etc in the pouring rain by 3:00

I was back in the house eatting by 3:30:coffee:

mistymoofwf

live to ride

aw looks like you had fun today, i was stuck home doing loundry all day hahaha but their was this one call.... my goat got out and was walking down the road. i left the house so fast. but he was at the neighbor and he is a vary sweet goat so i put him in the bed of the truck and went back to the barn. not sure how he got out.....

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

:yahoo: You guys were booking it!!

Did you find more trails? I thought the lake loops was 7.5 miles? But, there is that extra trail, Indian Bridge or something like that...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:lmao: regular trails...maybe it is not 10 miles..but we were booking..You should have come and ridden Misty..

devinej

haha just a little exaggeration on the length of the trails....
i think i set a speed record today on sparkplug at the jumper show...whoooooshhhhhhh

walkerman

We Rode The Loop (7.5 Miles) In 1 Hr 21min
It Was A Very Fast Pace, HELL I Didnot Have Time To
Do A Pit Stop. We Got Back Just Before The Rain.
I Let A Friend Ride My Gaited Mare And Now He Is
Hooked. (He Owns Two Q/H)

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
We Rode The Loop (7.5 Miles) In 1 Hr 21min
It Was A Very Fast Pace, HELL I Didnot Have Time To
Do A Pit Stop. We Got Back Just Before The Rain.
I Let A Friend Ride My Gaited Mare And Now He Is
Hooked. (He Owns Two Q/H)

Walkerman should we let him ride Pedro..:whistle:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Wow Paso the Green Bean I want to bring out to ride with all of you might get a crash course in competitive trail riding. :otter:

The pictures are awesome!!!!:howdy:

Back when I was a Junior Rider and owned a sturdy Connemara Gelding Horse we did the League of Maryland Horsemen ride in about 2 hrs. and 45 minutes. Since it was a 25 mile Competitive Trail Ride and the optimum time was about 4hrs. 33 minutes we had to walk the entire second loop. Didn't realize how fast we were going at an extended trot and hand gallop. :whistle: People would go by us on the second loop and as if everything was OK. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Wow Paso the Green Bean I want to bring out to ride with all of you might get a crash course in competitive trail riding. :otter:

The pictures are awesome!!!!:howdy:

Back when I was a Junior Rider and owned a sturdy Connemara Gelding Horse we did the League of Maryland Horsemen ride in about 2 hrs. and 45 minutes. Since it was a 25 mile Competitive Trail Ride and the optimum time was about 4hrs. 33 minutes we had to walk the entire second loop. Didn't realize how fast we were going at an extended trot and hand gallop. :whistle: People would go by us on the second loop and as if everything was OK. :lmao:

:lmao:

We had a great day...you are welcome to join us anytime...

Pedro is ready for his new forever home..if you know anyone looking for an awsome trail horse that is gaited to the hilt and smoothe as your couch..send them my way..

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
:worthless

I'll post some soon. Devine isn't exaggerating. I think that little bitty pony could go even faster than your pasos...and it could just jump over all of the creek crossing and bridges, no down into the water, across the water, out of the water time...:lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I'll post some soon. Devine isn't exaggerating. I think that little bitty pony could go even faster than your pasos...and it could just jump over all of the creek crossing and bridges, no down into the water, across the water, out of the water time...:lmao:

BUT would her titties bouce? Mine won't be :whistle:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Flying Sparkles, but I think you should have had someone videotape warm-up. She was faster outside.

Oh and paso...no they wouldn't bounce. It's impossible to post to that crazy pony's trot. It's like hyper warp speed.

devinej

haha nope she's not, just playing around in a lesson one day. her horse has been having issues dragging his hind toes.