Wed Evening Jumper Series

G

GVF

If you all commit to the show, I will host the one on the 11th. Let me know who is a definate.

Duckz

How long do the first two classes usually take? Think we'll be in time for the 2'6 if get there by 6:30?

Z

zansgoodnews

You should be in time, but no guarantees. It depends on how many people sign up for the smaller stuff.

G

GVF

GVF - you're a sick sick woman when it comes to course design :killingme Thanks for the fun show!

I try!!!! :evil:

Thank you all for coming!!! It was a great turn out and a nice night. Let me know if you all are up for another, perhaps halloween, show.

....now back to reality.

lovemyber135

I try!!!! :evil:

Thank you all for coming!!! It was a great turn out and a nice night. Let me know if you all are up for another, perhaps halloween, show.

....now back to reality.

im deff. up for another one! i plan to fall off again lol this course was actually easier then the first show you guys had!...i only came to the first one lol...im not guna lie im going to miss these shows that i can afford like yours!!!!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i would be interested! It was really nice, i was very pleased. lol maybe this time he wont freak out and i land on his neck, but its all good experience for the both of us (and i know what to expect).

Z

zansgoodnews

We are thinking of maybe doing the one this coming Wednesday. Not sure yet and will let everyone know though. :)

Z

zansgoodnews

So you are the owner of Golden Venture Farm or GVF is. Who should we contact about the jumper shows?

GVF is the owner of Golden Venture Farm (I am the barn manager). It would be best to contact her about the jumper shows, though I can answer any questions you might have.