Wedding Bands

Do you wear your wedding band?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

fttrsbeerwench

I'm going to forego the rings and get matching tattoos!! :razz:

Being 30 years old, getting married may be the last thing I do, so what the h*ll!

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm not married yet and won't be for a long while and for good reason.:biggrin:

However, If I was married I would wear the wedding band-aid.

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
if i found someone who i was so in love with that i would finally get married, i would not wear a wedding ring, i would tatoo it on my fingure. marriage is supposed to be forever well so is that, no need for jewelry

fttrsbeerwench

The Jackoholic said:
if i found someone who i was so in love with that i would finally get married, i would not wear a wedding ring, i would tatoo it on my fingure. marriage is supposed to be forever well so is that, no need for jewelry
:yeahthat:

:love:

Looks like I may have met my match!!
You pick the parlor and which one you want you name on, OTAY! :wink:

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
janey83 said:
When I get married, I plan on wearing the ring & the engagment ring too...
oh you want a ring do ya .what sort of engagement ring are you buying him. if he has to get you one you should buy him one. equality and all ya know. i won't want you to feel like he owns you or nothing after giving you that

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
fttrsbeerwench said:
:yeahthat:

:love:

Looks like I may have met my match!!
You pick the parlor and which one you want you name on, OTAY! :wink:
yea but we're going to have to see if we can live together for a few first. that eans we're going to have to practice bonding ALOT!!!

fttrsbeerwench

The Jackoholic said:
yea but we're going to have to see if we can live together for a few first. that eans we're going to have to practice bonding ALOT!!!

OH BELIEVE ME!! I'm very, very bondable..

:willingtobeowned: :wink:

fttrsbeerwench

The Jackoholic said:
I'll bring the shrink wrap you bring what ever easy for me to get into lingerie you have
I don't need no stinking lingerie!! Let's just get to it!!

Perhaps just a plastic sheet and some candles!

:hotwaxonyourbuddylees:

Married...I wear my engagment and wedding band all the time except when I'm cleaning, showering, or it's being cleaned at the jewelers.

He wears his all the time too.. :smile:

bedazzle

Married men should wear their wedding ring, then it's clear if they're.....single and available, or married and still looking.

I wore my engagement and wedding rings when I was married and my next husband is going to wear a wedding ring too. Too many predators out there, a wedding ring might help keep some of the flirts away.

The Jackoholic said:
:barf:

meme

The Smart Hooker
He usually wears his.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Depends if he pissed me off that day. :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
bedazzle said:
Married men should wear their wedding ring, then it's clear if they're.....single and available, or married and still looking.

I wore my engagement and wedding rings when I was married and my next husband is going to wear a wedding ring too. Too many predators out there, a wedding ring might help keep some of the flirts away.
:lmao: I actually got hit on MORE wearing an engagement ring and wedding band. So did the ex.
My ex wore his all the time until one day he had to lay the smack down on somebody. As soon as he came home I knew something was wrong cause he kept hiding his hand from me. I thought we were going to have to go to the er and get it cut off. :lol: After that, I encouraged him not to wear his ring while at work.