Wedding dress

Lovemyponies

I am getting married in May and I need someone to alter my dress does anyone have any recommendations? Preferably southern Calvert County or St. Mary's

MMM_donuts

I used Rose at A Stitch in Time in Callaway.

(301) 994-9339

I don't think she has a website or anything.

She had to fix the customizations that had been made by the company that sold me the dress. It was challenging and she did an excellent job. She also taught me and my bridesmaid how to properly bustle a dress.

lucky_bee

RBF expert

(301) 994-9339

She had to fix the customizations that had been made by the company that sold me the dress. It was challenging and she did an excellent job. She also taught me and my bridesmaid how to properly bustle a dress.

Was she reasonable in price? I just got my bridesmaid dress in the mail for a wedding I'm in, in June and the shoulder needs a little altering...but my budget isn't the biggest with everything else going on for the wedding. :buddies:

MMM_donuts

Was she reasonable in price? I just got my bridesmaid dress in the mail for a wedding I'm in, in June and the shoulder needs a little altering...but my budget isn't the biggest with everything else going on for the wedding. :buddies:

I remember her being pretty reasonable. She created new straps for the dress and repositioned them, made it so I could bustle the dress, removed an unfortunate and unruly ruffle on the bodice, and had to redo the skirt of the dress so that the organza overlay fell differently. And she did it pretty close to my wedding date. I wanna say it was $100, which seemed like less than it should've been for practically rebuilding the dress.

I think she's really personable and found it easy to discuss budget with her. At the time, I was having to use the money that was returned to me by the dress company for the horrible modifications their alterations person had made so we HAD to talk money first.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

(301) 994-9339

I saw her today, in fact. She is a very nice lady.

She has done work for me as well as my mom. Excellent work with reasonable prices.

Sew Creative by Heidi, she lives near the Ranch Club. Did my twin sister and my dress for last October. Did an amazing job because both dresses had major alterations!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
It cost me about $30 to have my wedding dress altered back in 2006. I had it back in a few days. Carrington Formal Wear, Prince Frederick.