Wedding location?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
A co-worker is looking for a beautiful horse facility will host an outdoor wedding. Any suggestions?

:howdy: The horse & carriage has been to Greenwell, which is a nice setting for an outdoor wedding.

R

remaxrealtor

happyappygirl said:
A co-worker is looking for a beautiful horse facility will host an outdoor wedding. Any suggestions?
Not sure what the rules are, but the Avenmar clubhouse is very nice and surrounded by pastures.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Can i get some weblinks or contact numbers? TIA!
MGH would you like the gig? I can forward your info. Wedding isn't until September.

Spudtrooper

Taking out trailer trash
happyappygirl said:
What part of MD are you looking to get married in? In Clinton there is an incredible Georgian Mansion called His Lordships Kindness at Poplar Hill. It is also a working horse farm and the collection of antique carriages is amazing.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Spudtrooper said:
What part of MD are you looking to get married in? In Clinton there is an incredible Georgian Mansion called His Lordships Kindness at Poplar Hill. It is also a working horse farm and the collection of antique carriages is amazing.
THIS sounds perfect!!! I'll do a little searching.
THANKS!!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
Can i get some weblinks or contact numbers? TIA!
MGH would you like the gig? I can forward your info. Wedding isn't until September.

Yes that would be great. And we can do it anywhere. The horse & carriage are most impressive when the wedding is held at a place with a grande entrance.
We just got a really cool gig. It is in Baltimore at the inner-harbour. Some type of promotion for the Ravens Football team for the next 5 Saturdays. It should be really wild.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
Yes that would be great. And we can do it anywhere. The horse & carriage are most impressive when the wedding is held at a place with a grande entrance.
We just got a really cool gig. It is in Baltimore at the inner-harbour. Some type of promotion for the Ravens Football team for the next 5 Saturdays. It should be really wild.
can you send pix? or do you have a website? if not, i'll have to fix that :lol: