Wedding Things

kvj21075

Meow
Doesn't matter. It's their day. It's all about them. :shrug:
im just thinking, how many people are going to like that and how many are going to toss it in the trash? these days i dont think you really have to have favors. i just wouldnt do em :shrug:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
im just thinking, how many people are going to like that and how many are going to toss it in the trash? these days i dont think you really have to have favors. i just wouldnt do em :shrug:

Most favors do end up getting tossed in the trash - or eaten. I think the cd idea would stand more of a chance of being appreciated and remembered than anything else.

thats really sweet, but who wants to listen to thier music? what if they like country? :barf:

Who cares? What if your bridesmaids don't like burgundy and silver? Are you going to change your colors? No.

By the way, I love burgundy and silver. I want burgundy actually, he wants silver. So, we're settling on shades of gold and green with a little white :lol: (they go well with the room :yay:)

Doesn't matter. It's their day. It's all about them. :shrug:

Exactly :high5:

4d2008

Ok whats the problem:

What kind of cake do you want and what kind does she want?
Maybe we can find a happy medium..
I really dont have a kind I "want" I brought up a cake idea and instead of her telling me she didnt like the idea we talked almost all day about it and then I find out later she hated the idea from the beginning but didnt want to tell me :killingmeshe loves me and didnt want to hurt my feelings. :love:her :)

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I really dont have a kind I "want" I brought up a cake idea and instead of her telling me she didnt like the idea we talked almost all day about it and then I find out later she hated the idea from the beginning but didnt want to tell me :killingmeshe loves me and didnt want to hurt my feelings. :love:her :)

Aww crap. Give it a couple years, you'll know she doesn't like it before you even finish your thought.. :killingme

Gheyds_Husband

i have the cutest penis shaped cake pan for you guys, we just love it love it love it!