Wedding Venues Part Deux

My fiance and I are wanting to get married on the Chesapeake Bay, preferribly up near the D.C. area. We've found a couple places, one is herrington on the bay, but was wondering if anyone knew of any other venues that might interest us. Thanks

RPMDAD

My fiance and I are wanting to get married on the Chesapeake Bay, preferribly up near the D.C. area. We've found a couple places, one is herrington on the bay, but was wondering if anyone knew of any other venues that might interest us. Thanks

Next door neighbor got married at Herrington Harbour, it was avery nice setting and everything was good. I am not sure if this is what you mean by herrington on the bay, but if it is down in Rose Haven very nice.

NattyLight1128

Historic Londontown

Herrington Harbor was a great spot when we went to a wedding there. My husband and I probably would have seriously considered it if one of my good friends hadn't just gotten married there. Instead, we got married right outside Annapolis at Historic London Town and Gardens last year. The site is on the South River with a tent for dinner and dancing inside (w/ AC). We loved it!

RPMDAD, yes, that's the same venue that I was referring to.

Onel, that place is very nice...looks pricey though.

Thanks for the feedback all.